My holiday, quality of life, 10 days of Xmas wish list.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mystere, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Mystere Well-Known Player

1. Fix and balance all weapons! Make it so that you can use deeper weapon combos and be as effective as short weapon mastery combos. Tired of flurry shot, jump cancel spam and smoke bomb spam. It will feel like you opened up a lot of new game play. For example, it would be nice to be able to use the staff or shield combos alone. They take more time to do, are riskier to get blocked with, but currently do much less dmg. Fix it.

2. Give Nature and Celest 8 man shields. Celest's 7 man doesn't count.

3. Improve visibility of Nature and Sorc shields. Tired of people overwriting/doubling them just because you can't see them.

4. Make mental and gadgets group shields cool down go from 60 secs to 30 secs.

5. Fix the crit on Water's shark.

6. Add a supercharge back head mod for Neo Venom Boost.

7. Improve damage of back up. Almost any other pet trinket does more damage.

8. Make generator mods like augments so that you can switch between prec and might when you want to swap and allow it to save to armory.

9. Make all items stack to 999

10. Add additional artifacts for other iconics and weapons (Think iconic shield from WonderWoman Have it give stats and bonuses to shield weapons, etc)

Thanks!
    • Like x 11
  2. Proxystar #Perception

Good stuff!
  3. Mystere Well-Known Player

Oops realized it should be the twelve days of Xmas. What do you all think the last 2 should be?
  4. Schimaera Devoted Player

Good list! Like the idea with artifacts making weapons more usable.

I'd like to add that I would love artifacts that enable a movement abilities only loadout.
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

gosh i dunno. can't really think of anything at the moment.
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Instance teleporter mods. I've been queuing forever in UM and other instances while also LFGing because I want base items. This needs to stop.

Oh also have episode vendors sell episode specific base items (not random bulk boxes). You may even add something like specific Exobytes as currency (example: 5 Pristine MK6 mighty Exobye for 1 Flowing Lava Stream)
    • Like x 4
  7. Mystere Well-Known Player

Oh, for nature shield visibility - you can use the same graphic for thorn burst and just put that on the entire team and it will be visible enough.

For Sorc, just darken the hue to about the same value as water's or rage's shield.
  8. Ryazan Dedicated Player

11- Make seals tradable again.

12- Erase the Zeus Orbital trinket from existence. :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Savynaa Well-Known Player

Make friends and ignore list account bound for you and people in the list.
  10. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

This is my 1-5! :D
  11. Mystere Well-Known Player

oh yeah, this is a good one!

12. Twinks Level 30

Add "main role" played to the friends list. A simple letter after the name would suffice: (H)ealer, (C)ontroller, (T)ank.
    • Like x 1