Livestream Preview: Atlantean Lair & Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2018.

1. The Fairy Well-Known Player

Yay! More TC to ignore!
    • Like x 4
  2. OP Arina New Player

Yeah, but I’d much prefer to see like once a month, the old capsules coming back once at a time rather than the resurgence. Like January, OG TC, Feb, Assassins, etc. Don’t wanna have to use 7 keys to open those. Let people catch up on old feats rather than keeping continually bringing out new ones.
  3. TANK3000 New Player

Will the Capsules be fixed to the 222 (or higher) or will go back to 212 like had been happening since Atlantis Update? Because by only new Auras/Materials and Style's will be kind of sucks to keep buying to open capsules and storage them, if that can't be fixed,& that will remain at that level if new levels get there. Or get your alternates Powers get up in CR with your primary is pretty lame.
  4. codyxrhstou Well-Known Player

Kill me.
    • Like x 1
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

SWEET!! Time to get rich again.
    • Like x 1
  6. Seanzone New Player

I will be at work at that time..will miss it
  7. Krys Ptoleny Ii New Player

8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i doubt time capsules will be penalized, there's a free method of opening them without needing money, which will be further legitimized by expansions to the second chance vendor. at most the investigation will cause the company to increase the rate at which past capsule stuff is placed in the second chance vendor and perhaps market place available quarks/increased stabilizer event fragments to make the capsule system work. at that point it becomes a willful trans action/grind.
  9. TheDrone Well-Known Player

I find the anti-TC sentiment a pretty big head-scratcher.

Time Capsules have 3 real components.

1) Styles
    2) Materials
    3) Feats

So, let's look at them individually.

1) Styles - I think we should never complain about more styles. The armor styles are not rare and they're not terribly expensive if you want to just buy them on the exchange.

2) Materials - OK, these are expensive. Whether you want to buy the Material or buy the Collection pieces, it's going to cost you a lot. On the positive side, the Materials mostly look terrible. I suppose there's a small sub-set of people that think they're amazing, but I hate them. And the rareness that I see anyone wearing them suggests to me that most people agree.

3) Feats - You can pick up most of the Skill Points by opening a few TC's and then buying the rest off the Exchange. Overall, it's not that bad.

And the idea that they're "forcing" you to spend money to get TC's is just nonsense. You don't NEED the Styles in TC's. You don't NEED the Materials in TC's. You don't NEED the Feats in TC's. If you're going to complain about TC's, I don't understand why you're not saying the exact same thing about holiday events. They have Styles and Feats too. For that matter, why aren't you complaining about Atlantis? They're "forcing you to buy" the DLC if you want all the Styles and Feats and Materials contained within.
    • Like x 2
  10. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Well no one is complaining about having more styles, items, or feats. People are complaining on the method they are offered. I mean honestly I prefer the method with the gold,silver, bronze materials. You go to the market place and you get exactly what you pay for. With time capsules you can spend over $200 and never get the rare collections you need to complete it. This is why they are so expensive in the broker. It is sad when some of the best styles in the game are so limit to the player data base.
    • Like x 2
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

I didn’t say that they were.

If someone expresses an opinion that they don’t like a new raid, is there a chance you will helpfully reply to that person that nobody is forcing them to run it?

What’s your opinion about the proportion of feats in Time Capsules to other feats in 2017 and 2018?

No need to reply if you don’t want to.... nobody is forcing you to.
    • Like x 4
  12. 01 Cantore Level 30

when it will be that we can see the improvement of the graph for pc
  13. Darke Flame New Player

I

I agree on the removing feats! But the feats drive the money. Maybe they should reduce the feat points.
    • Like x 1
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Please add the Polar Energy collectible to the Seasonal Vendor!
  15. Khameleon New Player

Are We Ever Gonna Get A Style Unlock For Everything?
  16. Plastic.dcuo New Player

Anyway we can get a 48 hour warning for things like this? :p
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I just want to do the seahorse race, that is all as you were nothing to see here move along!

The rest is just icing on the cake.

Ohh and did you guys buy up as much of the previous tc items as you could? Because new tc means people will be opening them more then the previous tc's i.e. supply + demand i.e. previous tc prices will start to rise (lol the water pun) when the new tc tidal wave hits (lololol total pun'age) you'll see what some of you referred to as "that trash mat" Green Iridescent and Yellow Forcefield mat prices go up along with some auras too.
  18. AquiloFury Committed Player

You're a real punny guy :p :D .(see what I did there? Lol)
    • Like x 1
  19. sweetbabysabes Active Player

1. Thank you Devs for doing an update on a Wednesday and not Thursday messing with the resets.
    2. Appreciate that you all are keeping the game going with new content pretty steady and some of the stuff your doing is actually pretty amazing.
    3. Players are stating, and it's not just a few, the time capsules are getting old. I really don't see why you don't use the Market to put stuff up for people to actually buy and put money into the system. Noone goes to the store and hopes they get what they want...They get exactly what they are paying for. Same should be done here. If capsules were free to open, along with no feats, no problem...but even gear becomes unvaluable when you need 1 piece and you have 10,000 waists cuz your rate drop is terrible.

The MP has been stocked with the same stuff since this game launched, with very few additions. How bout you start using it to it's ability. If not, then how bout you actually go back and keep everything as one source of money. MOV. You got rid of the other stuff before cuz it's overwhelming...then you brought it back. How bout everything can be bought/sold through MOV. Your already getting monthly payments from most of us to play, so utilize the stuff that will benefit those loyal to stick around! Thanks
  20. Illumin411 Loyal Player

They're not forcing anyone to do anything. Run your stabilizer event. Open a new capsule every 2-3 days. Maybe get a feat. Maybe not. Sounds free to me. What's so horrible about that? Jeezus...
    • Like x 2