Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Megzilla Developer

Lol I knew this hair would be popular for all DBZ needs haha. Will keep this in mind next time we come up with a batsuit.
    Future Flash seems to be the next choice for players. I guess we'll see what happens for next year!
    • Like x 2
  2. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

You mention that Future Flash could be a good style for next year... I could totally see that. But I would like to suggest that the other suggestions made namely Green Lantern's Construct Arm and the Tattered Superman Cape be drop Styles and Collection rewards styles for next year?
    • Like x 1
  3. Megzilla Developer

Sure, I can pass all of this along. I know a lot of people have requested the arm brace.
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I really appreciate that* and you Megzilla.. words are powerless to express my gratitude...“Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for this.

Thank you so much:eek::)
    • Like x 1
  5. Brit Loyal Player

I would like a set of insect wings that lay down on the back, like a beetle or ladybug. There are lots of great options for dragonfly/mosquito/wasp/bee style looks, but not a wings with carapace options for the beetle style heroes.
    • Like x 1
  6. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

We already got future circe, future batman and now future joker can we get future wonder woman and future superman aka classic superman with a torn cape variant and future luthor?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    I know some of them can be recreated but there are pieces we just need. And the superman suit, it's a classic and even with rebirth it came back.
    • Like x 2
  7. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

As awesome as it would be to log in and find a whole lot of new content I know that stuff takes time, especially the bigger content, so here is my very short Christmas wish for the new year.
    1. Nuclear Man from Superman 4 movie or this past Augusts Superman comic #2, it'll be awesome to see him during the up coming Anti-Monitor event and to get his style (emblem, bracers with nails, cape etc) but if can't then hopefully his style then. I and other fans are really hoping for this. :)
    2. A tattered Superman cape.
    3. Kryptonian emblems like the ones from the new Krypton show, like house Ur, house Zod the science guild emblem and the military (Sagitari) guild.
    4. I Cable/Winter Soldier metal are and half robot body like Hank Henshaw.
    5. Bigger emblems for male and female toons and not only for certain chest piece like the Stalwart Defender (which is the only one that makes the emblem and just males), tho I get some emblems like the Lanterns come in a preset color but allowing us to change the ones like the Flash, Batman, Superman and such would be sweet. (this last part might not work anytime soon cause it's already out)
    6. In the iconic power set Bizarro's Fire Breath and Ice Version.

:cool:
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  8. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

And ultraman
    and superwoman styles
    [IMG]
    And for ultraman and superman chest styles make a version with just a huge emblem slot
  9. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

the styles to grow as the character grows, high dominance tank the style would develop into an impressive set of armor, high might maybe add a stealthy look, ...
    • Like x 1
  10. Biologie New Player

Crossing off Lobo, good job adding that in Death of Superman content!
    Crossing off Andrew Bennet, a reward from one of Cursed Gotham's collections got that covered.
  11. DinahLance Level 30

Can you please add Lois Lane's hairstyle? Its really awesome and would love to use it in game :eek:
    • Like x 1
  12. Halcyon81 Level 30

I'd like to see more asymmetrical styles myself. maybe some current styles merged, such as holiday elf boots soles with split personality.
    current split personality (female version), the heels make my character look awkward. also maybe make the shoes opposite colors.
    and i like Future Harleys boots, i'd like those.
    as far as original stuff goes, just more asymmetry (chunky one side, smooth on the other) something like that.
  13. Megzilla Developer

I like asymmetry too!!!
    • Like x 2
  14. tokidokij Active Player

A beanie and UGG type boots would be cool..
    Also a Catwoman inspired gear, particularly the Kai Catwoman by Tetsura Nomura would be awesome. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. tokidokij Active Player

Also, a streaks/ombre variant of the original hairstyles would be cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. DinahLance Level 30

I think that more ''street'' styles would be great addition,maybe something like this?[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

The Atlanna inspired set from new TC is AWESOME. So much detail, texture goodness and the fact that the enhanced back styles changes from a sword holder to actual sword is GENIOUS. One of the best looking styles ever done.
    I want more oriental / ninja / samurai stuff. I still need dual katanas as back styles, we got trident, batons, swords, shields... but we still lacking katanas and we even had 2 Deathstroke inspired set already.
    Make it happen sooner than later please.
    I always wanted Hexagon style

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

I have a feeling this has already been requested, but if so no harm refreshing the memory. Whenever I see the Atom loadscreen I always wonder why there was never a head style that supports emblem placement like Atom's slimline looking style.

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 1
  19. TheOtherLeague Well-Known Player

You know, making her style would make for an awesome Anniversary event style next year, like when you did Exobyte Origin style...
    • Like x 2
  20. Hollows Active Player

More Steampunk inspired designs. Particularly an aura that sports some gears popping out of place or simply turning in place. CoH had one like this and it was one of my favorites and would go perfectly with my Toy Soldier Steampunk dude, Noom Flow.