Test Discussion Anniversary Items and Feats

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by DCAutymn, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCAutymn Developer

Please post here if you have any problems with:
    Base Items
    Feats
    Rewards
    Brainiac Pet

Thanks!
    Autymn
  2. Eve YouTuber

Clown Prince Style feat pops when you get around 3 pieces of the style, and not the whole style.
    • Like x 1
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

It popped on the first item for me.

One of the ceiling debris items can't be placed. It appears inside the ceiling instead of under it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

The Crown Prince head style is awarding the full style set feat in error.
    • Like x 1
  5. powerwoman274 Well-Known Player

I noticed that the Anti Matter Motes are costing 22 quarks as they would on the 2nd Chance Vendor
  6. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Bug: Style feat completes upon collection of the first piece of the style
    Confirming what others have been reporting. "World Series of Joker" feat for the Clown Prince style unlocks immediately after consuming the first piece. Doesn't appear to be a specific piece. Tried it out on 2 characters to the same result.

Bug: Feat Description Typo
    In the feat description for "World Series of Joker", the description reads "Collect all pieces of the Future Joker set". The set isn't called "Future Joker". The style's current name is "Clown Prince", and the actual purchasable item in the vendor is called "Future Jester".

Bug: Exobyte Enhanced style is missing from the Rewards Vendor
    Last year's style, "Exobyte Enhanced", is missing from the rewards vendor. Only the Anti-Monitor's "Life Shell" gear is available.

Bug: 2 Terminals in the Hall of DoomIn the Hall of Doom, there are 2 Terminals which grant the daily "Rest in Pieces" mission. One is next to the Episode 31 portal to Central City. The other is next to the portal that takes you to the Anniversary Event's open world area.

Bug: 2 Broken Base Items
    The following base items are bugged:
    • Building Debris - Ceiling
    • Building Debris - Standing Floor
    Their origin points appear to be messed up, as the Ceiling version spawns upwards, through the ceiling, where as the Standing Floor version spawns downwards, under ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion: Teleport to the Metropolis Open World
    Would it be possible to add an additional Warp option to take you directly to the Anniversary Event Open World area? Right now, the Warp takes you to the teleporter in the Hall of Doom (and I assume Watchtower).

Suggestion: Rewards Vendor in the Hall of Doom
    The Anniversary Event rewards vendor isn't present in the Hall of Doom. Would it be possible to add one next to the teleporter, so that you can spend your currency without having to load into the Anniversary event? Unless a warp to the Open World area is added, it's going to take 2 warps from wherever you are in the game (outside of the Hall of Doom/Anniversary Event open world) just to access the rewards vendor for the seasonal.

Suggestion: Move or Duplicate Rest In Pieces mission terminal to the Open World area
    If you leave your character in the Open World map, you have to leave the map to teleport back to your factions Headquarters, to pick up a mission, then teleport back to the open world to begin playing that mission. Seems like it would be more efficient if you could just access the Rest in Pieces mission from within the Open World area.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opinion: Change/Add the Brainiac Pet's voice files to Cory Burton's Brainiac
    I was really excited to see a Brainiac Drone made available as a pet, only to be disappointed to hear that not only does it not really make any sounds, but it uses that lame Brainiac grunt voice.
    Could you please get rid of those audio files and load the pet up with a variety of Cory Burton Brainiac lines? Specifically:

- "Witness my power"
    - "Damage sustained"
    and many more

The pet will become a lot cooler if this were the case, in my opinion.
    • Like x 9
  7. Luke© Well-Known Player

Just some small comment on the hands:
    You've added the picture of some pants instead of gloves :D
  8. Luke© Well-Known Player

Also: You only need to buy 1 part of the gear to complete the Feat "World Series of Joker" (at least i only bought the shoes and got it)
  9. DCAutymn Developer

Thanks for the feedback! I'm working on looking into/fixing the issues. Sadly, the Clown Prince feat will not be so easy to complete soon!

As for the Warp location changing to Metropolis, I think it's better to leave it in WT//HOD. There's a daily that could be easily missed if players go directly to Metropolis.

Autymn
    • Like x 2
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Ok thanks for letting us know about the reason for the warp.
  11. Deus Ex Machina Committed Player

Initiating Combat. One of my favorites.
    • Like x 3
  12. L T Devoted Player

The watchtower has 2 terminals that grant rest in pieces also.

I second the idea to move one to the open world area and change the warp point to go there instead of headquarters.

Also while it's nice to be auto granted the daily missions it's probably better-- especially for players running this the first time-- to collect them at terminals. If I didn't know to check my journal I might have thought that the lex mission was the only one.
  13. Brad Sisto Well-Known Player

I think a lot of people will really like the Future Joker style.

Thanks for leaving Krypto on the anniversary vendor it is much appreciated by many people who didn't get him or didn't get enough copies of him for their alts and league halls.

The Brainiac Drone looks interesting I have yet to get it and check out how it functions but still happy to see it. I far prefer battle pets to non combat pets so thats a plus.

I am slightly disappointed in the base items though with the exception of the Brainiac drones breaking through into our Base/Hall which is really nice. The rest of the items are just Signs like we got in Doomed Met and then lots and lots and lots of debree. So unless you want to setup a ruined city or a shopping mall you have no desire for most of these items beyond the 20 needed for your feats. And yes THANK YOU for making the Feat be Numerical instead of needing a specific item.

Anniversary Vendor Issues

Lifeshell Style
    Why is the Lifeshell Style still locked behind actual gear pieces. This really needs to be changed to being Style Only Pieces and have its prices reduced to match this.

Antimater Mote
    The Antimater Motes are selling on the vendor for QWARKS instead of the Anniversary Currency like it was last year. This needs to be changed back.

Suggestions for Next Year

Make a Krypto Combat Pet. Use either the normal Krypto or the New 52 version which would require a new sculpt. The New 52 version would allow people to 'role play' a bit more between New 52 and Young Justice as he would look a lot like Wolf as well.

A Base/League Hall pet of the Shadow Wraiths would be really fun to have in our bases/halls.

How about windows that show us the Antimater sky? How about a Ceiling Portal that does this also?

Over in the Style Suggestion thread Megzilla mentioned that Future Flash could be a good style for next year... I could totally see that. But I would like to suggest that the other suggestions made namely Green Lantern's Construct Arm and the Tattered Superman Cape be drop Styles and Collection rewards styles for next year?
    • Like x 2
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would like items we can use to show the anti-matter wall eating through our base. Love the idea of exposing our bases to outside forces, and I hope they continue it.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

i would love this, personally i consider this years up coming anniversary event rather disappointing in that it's a missed opportunity for more space themed stuff specifically like starry night sky ceilings, wraiths, dark dimension stuff like the antimatter floating rocks etc.
    • Like x 1
  16. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Hello All great to be back and Merry Christmas, here to report the Future Jester/Clown Prince icon is wrong for the gloves it shows as pants. And the feat is given on the first item collected listed as the feat for the entire collection.
  17. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Yes, the Brainiac Drone is a very nice addition for our collections, it looks great! And I agree audio in addition to the outstanding graphics would complete it. Lastly, all of the new screen transitions I've seen thus far I feel are amazing.

18. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Suggestion: label this year's base items with 2019 (maybe past years too w/ year on individual base items( besides the box))

Looking at at this year's base items, none are labeled with 2019 (well also see that individual base items are not labeled with their corresponding year either, although last year's had "brainiac neural network" on it to tell what counted)

I think many people wouldn't be sure what counts towards the base item feats and might buy wrong base items (mean like hope not) I mean it's obvious the new ones are on top, but in case, it could help
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.