Wonder Dog channelling Scooby-Doo

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by myandria, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Vesper Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

3. myandria Item Storage

Well...

The main difference between Wonder Dog and Krypto is that Krypto destroys your base items and Wonder Dog does not. Wonder Dog's isn't as aggressive as Krypto so when I have visitors he acts like he wants to play with them or just ignores them and rolls around. So, he pretty much acts like the Wonder Dog in the 4 man Teen Titan raid minus the "Hanna Barbera Dash" I should put Wonder Dog in the same base as Krypto just to see what happens; if any one else does this before me please post on the forums what happens.. thanks! :D
  4. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I doubt they interact with one another. I'm pretty sure Krypto doesn't interact with Isis or Tekle. It may go the same way with WD and Krypto.
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Krypto interacts with Teekl.
  6. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

He does? Hmm. Never seen it. But then again, I haven't really had the opportunity to see much interaction between them. I only knew one player who was able to get all 3 of them. (Isis, Teekl, and Krypto.) And I haven't talked to that player or had access to their lair for some time now.
  7. inferno Loyal Player

Let me know what toon you in usps4 and I'll add your name to my league hall. There you'll see the pets kill, battle, play with each other.
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I'm not on console, I'm PC.
  9. inferno Loyal Player

You can still get into my league hall, unless if you are on the EU servers.
  10. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

I saw/heard him do that during the Resurgence TC Livestream and I almost fell out of my chair!
    It'll be a while before I can get my guys up to that level. (I was busy trying to get Starfire's hair for Tsunamisan during the event phase)
    [IMG]45610894_2779237605435186_7922109135007514624_o by Michael Kramer, on Flickr

In the meantime, I can always play AS Wonder Dog
    [IMG]junior Super Friends by Michael Kramer, on Flickr
    • Like x 1