Double Cred Weekend & NEW Titans Rewards!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dante Zetsumei Level 30

wait episode currency caps at 999 then why does victory cap at 200 when you get victory from nearly everything
    • Like x 2
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

No idea what MoV doesn't, by episode currency I meant AF3 and up
  3. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

so the Wonder Dog Totem has a tintable Dog bed and tintable dog bowl, ummm, how do you tint them
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

It’s based on the color palette of ur lair theme, that is viewable in decor mode
    • Like x 2
  5. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Or at least make the generator mods that drop account bound and tradeable between characters.
  6. xxastinosxx Level 30

double or even triple marks of valor would be really appreciatted i know that pvp is not a big deal anymore but i would love to get those pvp feats
    • Like x 2
  7. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

So titan grinding I go! My main is 202cr now. By the time yje next episode comes out hope to have that one close enough to 230 to enjoy the TT
  8. SuperBell Loyal Player

Yes, especially since we now have cross faction style unlocking.
  9. hazard099 Active Player

why is wonderdog so expensive
  10. Draconiano Committed Player

It isn't going anywhere, take your time.
  11. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

12. Earth742 Well-Known Player

It was nice while it lasted & greatly appreciated. My only regret is that RL limited the chars I could run to (barely) just one character. I was originally hoping to run a few. But that was due to things neither I nor Daybreak had any control over.
    • Like x 1
  13. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Kyrpto, Wonder dog will we get ACE the BATDOG next? "if so please Batman Beyond version ty

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.