Livestream Preview: ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Livestream Preview: ATLANTIS

Join us tomorrow, Wednesday, October 24, 2018, for a livestream preview of our next episode, ATLANTIS. You know Aquaman and Mera. You have seen and faced Atlanteans on dry land, and learned much about Atlantean society. But you have never been there. You have never faced them on their home turf. You have never traveled deep beneath the sea to the bright city of Atlantis.

but
    soon

you

will

The livestream will begin at 1PM PT tomorrow, October 24, 2018.
    • What: Atlantis Episode Preview
    • When: October 24, 2018 @ 1PM PT
    • Where: The official DCUO Twitch channel
    Join us in chat with your questions!

• Like x 17
  2. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

SUPER-GREAT!!!!
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yay :D
    • Like x 1
  5. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Brilliant!

Hmmm ... Mepps mentions the term 'Home Turf'.
    Home Turf was the DLC where Lairs were introduced.
    Confirmed: Underwater Atlantean Lair Theme with Storm, the Swimming Seahorse Pet!
    • Like x 6
  6. Hraesvelg Always Right

Also confirmed, underwater Lair PvP!
    • Like x 1
  7. Jensu Well-Known Player

please give us Ocean Master armour
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Krossssss Well-Known Player

10. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

11. MrMigraine Devoted Player

While I'm certainly excited to learn more about the content, the question at the forefront of my mind is this:

Which Aqualad are we getting? Garth or Jackson Hyde/Kaldur'ahm? Or both?

Can't wait! :D
    • Like x 1
  12. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I'm all for this! It would be really nice if they do drop an underwater base, along with perhaps a waterfall, and another water element creature or something. However, I hope the gear is something other than water based, since we just recently had manta, mera and the drowned sets. Time for something a lil different. Just an opinion, but would love to see perhaps full darkseid gear?
    • Like x 3
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

SHRIMP COCKTAILS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  14. Pestilance New Player

Sorry to sound rude but that is completely off topic of the actual episode, ofc it is going to be based off of the episode, every dlc they released has been like that
  15. somto New Player

COOL, I know im not the leader, or work at dcuo, but im just asking as a suggestion, or something, can you make non members able to recieve mails, from anyone, with attached items.
  16. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

Let me be the first to say this? Do people play this game?
    lol settle down wank pheasants its sarcasm at its finest well maybe not finest its easiest then
    • Like x 1
  17. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well we have had 4 atlantean themed suits so far including the drowned style before we've even gotten an atlantean dlc so that's sort of a problem. we have: the atlantean monarch pvp style, the atlantean warsuit (seasonal), the remora suit (basically the warsuit without water effects), the mera suit style, and the drowned. now that i think about it that's 5 with two of them being the same suit just one with upgraded cosmetic effects. similarly the plot sort of suffers, since we've seen circe, ocean master, and the upcoming corum rath (who was the master mind behind deluge) all initiate this sort of plot. so it's sort of expected that plot/style design might have to suffer a little due to repetition (which is why i think making the drowned style the one for this up coming dlc might have helped episode 33 not sink so low into batman levels of over use). personally i'm just excited for the possible base items and doing a little tourism.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kharhaz Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. SUPERHOMEM New Player

UPUP AND AWAY!!!!

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  20. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

We have been waiting for you............