earth

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Jords21, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Jords21 Well-Known Player

is earth weaker
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

3. Eve YouTuber

Why make two threads of the same thing? and no, Earth isn't weaker.
  4. L T Devoted Player

Earth got changed, months ago, so that Jackhammer has a smaller radius AOE. If you misjudge things you can jackhammer away and do 0 damage. In that sense it's weaker. In every other sense, it's one of the strongest power sets.
  5. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I blew like 50 bucks the other day bouncing around to different powers and screwing around smacking some dummies. I just wanted to see what kinda number I could put up with certain powers.

So I switched to earth and walked up to the 3 dummies in my league hall and hit debris field and jackhammer and then pressed square over and over for 10 seconds..... It did over 38k dps. Just smacking the ground and keeping debris field up I saw consecutive parses of 33, 35, 38, 35..... Using 2 moves.... No earth isn't weaker. Its the most brain dead easy/over powered choice in the game. It makes a great tank and its much weaker at range which is the only reason I wouldn't say it's total cheese.
  6. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

please capitalize the first letter of the name of our planet ok? thanks
  7. ALB Dedicated Player

Imo with soul cloak, Earth is one of the best AOE powers