Serious Seasonal Event Issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SHUSHHH, Oct 23, 2018.

1. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

Devs for the love of all that is holy can you guys please make it so that the seasonal or any type of events just automatically complete the journal prompt because too many times i do the open world part and then next day i realize i forgot to click on complete and then i missed free marks for that day.

I do my best to remember to do but most of the new episodes automatically complete from the journal so i be forgetting to look in journal.

why can't the seasonal events auto complete like episodes??
    • Like x 5
  2. tukuan Devoted Player

I practically tie a string around my finger and still forget from time to time.

Beyond that can we get some alternate means to gain seasonal quests. The lag around those zones is brutal on first few days and for some placements like the Xmas Watchtower you often can't get at the vendor because so many are piled around.
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Agreed. With all the QoL updates this year. How was an event tab not added?
  4. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you are also doing the Midnight Masquerade event, you have to claim the OW mission reward first
    For me, it was sometimes forgetting to finish the "MM" mission after beating Emo Pilgrim (now have started to hit the 'J' after checking the Scoreboard and before looking at what everyone got)
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Oh so that's why I haven't got those 4 Mark's for the past 23 days.
    • Like x 2
  6. myandria Item Storage

Yes, it would be nice to have some consistency as to how seasonal events are completed. I think the Midnight Masquerade should have been on the Warp Menu along with the Doctor Strange teleport since the Event Tab seems to be on its way out.
  7. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Consistency like, the adds get the power AoE DoT all the time instead of whenever it just feel like it.
    • Like x 1
  8. Kharhaz Committed Player

And can we have the boo-tility belt Account Bound while we are asking? my main character has seen no big rewards whatsoever, and yet my alt has seen two belts and one teekle!
    • Like x 2
  9. NaZen76 New Player

Yo same here, i was wondering what the heck is goin on
  10. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Teekle is Account Bound
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

As if completing missions in your journal isn’t a step all of you repeatedly followed while levelling to 30.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Teekl not just account bound, but sellable/tradeable :)
  13. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Knew it was at least Account Bound (have found three so far, currently sitting in a mule bank, along with various "Head, Hands" aura), didn't want to go as far as saying it was more than that without being sure
    • Like x 1
  14. PsySomatic Extra Life 2020

I honestly thought this was going to be about people standing around doing nothing.. again. :D (which IMO is a big problem)

Anyhow, while it would be nice to have the missions auto complete, it is far from a serious issue. Especially if you only have one or two toons, heck I have 17 and was doing both inside and outside missions for the first few days and not once did I forget to complete the mission in the journal.