Explain a Mission Badly

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by The 14th Doctor, Oct 2, 2018.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

The Machine - A cult leader gets a little somethin-somethin from your friends.
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

toolong island, it's long...it's tedious......and the big bad boss is mutated humpty dumpty.
  3. recoil2 Dedicated Player

war of the light-fun with lasers!!!!!

deluge-*warps into city where citizens and heroes have starfish clinging all over them and atlantean fish men are running rabid* "well this is fishy......... "

olympus- wonder woman "the greek gods are out of control!!! *walks up to zeus and back hands him in the face* "alright we're done here, but first let's mug him for his crown!". "yay now we can rule them like gods! angry gods.......".

ferris aircraft- atrocitus "i have anger issues and now you shall all feel my wrath!" *just walks up to atrocitus and throws a power dampener at him* and yells "i don't care!" and walks off.....
    • Like x 1
  4. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Ruined Cathedral: stop a man who believes that, if he's angry enough, he can get Daddy's attention

Arkham Asylum: Go beat up the mentally ill

South Gotham Courthouse: Robots take the court metaphor just a little too far...
    • Like x 2
  5. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Doomsday - When Bro-hugging goes too far.
    • Like x 1
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

separate a bunch of kittens from their parents by leading them to a fiery doom.

the catwoman solo.