Swarming Bats Aura

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

Why isn't it account bound? Is there a chance to change it? is that a bug? I got it on the wrong character thinking I can put it in share bank and give it to my Batwoman inspired character.
    • Like x 5
  2. Proxystar #Perception

I asked the question and provided the feedback prior to the event launching, guess they don't want it to be traded or simply overlooked it, again lol
    • Like x 3
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Why isn’t EVERYTHING account bound? If my character earned it and my character uses it, what does it matter if they’re not the same character?
    • Like x 6
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Monetization.
    • Like x 3
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Party pooper. :p
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Hopefully they will change their minds. I bought DBC just to get it on my Batwoman lol
    I would rather just put it in share bank and give it to her without all this headache...
  7. TheOriginalCirocband Active Player

You can’t equip it and then unlock it with replay badges on your alt?
  8. Eve YouTuber

They haven't added Seasonal stuff to style unlocking yet.
    • Like x 2
  9. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

oops wrong thread, ignore me
  10. Proxystar #Perception

As you wish, I've added you to ignore.
    • Like x 1
  11. nawanda Loyal Player

I honestly can’t think of any reason, good or bad, why a cosmetic item with no feat or progression relevance, should not be account bound.

It flies in the face of the underlying principle behind style unlocking, for one thing.

I just don’t know how much thought goes into the whole Cannot Trade/Integrates when Equipped/Account Bound flagging of new stuff, it has been inconsistent and unpredictable for a very long time.
    • Like x 2
  12. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

:(
    • Like x 1
  13. lukelucky Devoted Player

Where do u get this at? I might have to pop back into dcuo for 1 day to get me 1 of these
  14. Eve YouTuber

Halloween Vendor
  15. tukuan Devoted Player

Did they confirm that was going to be changed? I've held off buying a lot of stuff until I find out for sure either way.
  16. Eve YouTuber

No as far as I know
  17. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I have been saying the same thing about PVP content for years, if I earn something in game, why can I not use it in battle with other players?!?!?! Who leaves their best **** at home when they go fight baddies?
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It'll probably be in the next wave. I think we've covered everything except seasonal styles, styles from Episode 27 and onward, the rest of the TC and BB styles. Am I forgetting something?
  19. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Pvp? Hmmm, not ringing any bells ;)
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

It's a part of the game that is far to brutal for you. :p.
    • Like x 2