Mini-Map Doesn't Show Other Players

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Stogho, Sep 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stogho Active Player

So after the 87 came out my mini-map no longer shows anyone else....! I checked settings and didn't see anything there. Is anyone having the same issue? Is this supposed to be an enhancement?
    • Like x 1
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

3. Stogho Active Player

4. tukuan Devoted Player

IIRC they used to put up a known issues thread for this sort of thing. Regardless thanks for the update.
  5. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Ok , its been 7 days, are y'all gonna fix the mini map or not? o_O
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Yes. In our next Game Update in October.
    • Like x 3
  7. arcfussion Well-Known Player

I appreciate the response sir . Have a good evening .:)
  8. rimvader Well-Known Player

Thanks for the thread, I thought it was just my pc not rendering the players on map.:rolleyes:
  9. myandria Item Storage

Umm..

Mini-map still not fixed; other players are not rendering and some players seem to know that I am there when trying to do the Witching Hour Doctor Strange/Tala mission. As soon as I get to a portal a group of other players swarm my position and take out the portal before I get a few hits in. I assume players are spawn camping certain areas and are taking advantage of the mini-map glitch. Please investigate and inform us when the next fix will happen. Thanks. :)
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's getting fixed in October's GU. Mepps already answered you.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Tbh I was surprised it wasn't fixed went Halloween launched, it's a little annoying trying to help league mates and friends find batwoman in Gotham and find people camping out at her spawn locations at certain times, if I could see the players it be easier to skip over that one spawn spot lol
    • Like x 4
  12. myandria Item Storage

Hmm..

I thought the Halloween Event WAS the October GU.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It was just a hotfix.
  14. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

So, what was the reason for the Stealth Mode anyway? While the result may have been unintentional, hiding other players on the Mini Map when they get within range can not have been an accident
    And while the players may be hidden, their pets are not
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There was no reason, it's just a bug.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Like said: they programmed the Stealth for a reason, they just didn't plan on it having this effect
    It's not a 'bug', it's a screwup that went beyond what they anticipated
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not 'stealth'. When it is working, you do have the ability to go in your settings and turn friendly or enemy players invisible. They still pop up on the edge just for a split second.

That's how the bug is behaving.
  18. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

exactly.
    This is not the first time a GU breaks the settings.
    • Like x 1
  19. tinoman Dedicated Player

Is it a bug when you buy the if lost and found feat on a alt you don’t recieve op boots in mail?
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No that's not a bug. You still have to complete the collection on an alt to get the op gear.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.