Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Eve YouTuber

Megzilla, could we possibly get this style? (Long skirt) and the boots:
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Oueen Mera New Player

Pretty sure it's been mentioned before, but it would great if we could have the Earth 3 Superwoman style. Also the Artemis Amazon ponytail, Corum Rath style, Aquaman's new in-game style and hair, and lastly, Mera's hair so we have something suitable to wear with Mera's crown beside the warrior braid.
    • Like x 3
  3. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I would like to see all the models remastered. Nightwing, Black Canary, Green Arrow, etc... All these models have the same old outdated looks with painted on faces. Heck, when Nightwing talks, his bottom lip goes up to his nose and back down. Looks like a bad ventriloquism routine. Why not redo all the models to look more modern like Cyborg and all. With PS3 limitations gone, lets get this game another graphical update. I believe even the old leveling mission at the docks have the old version of Queen Mera still there.
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Also, when can we get high rez textures? Deathstrokes costume is WAY too pixelated. And the same can be said with alot of the graphics in the game from old model costumes/faces, to alot of the environment.
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

i agree about Superwoman. Like, what about a Multiversal Time Capsule?
    In the Multiversal Time Capsule, maybe...Superwoman’s top (Earth-3), Question’s Mask (Earth-4), Captain Leatherwing (Earth-31) or a Russian Batman (Earth-30) whole costume as the armor, then maybe a Shiftship from Wildstorm as a base item, and finally Robotman’s Head (with the bolts and trapjaw) or Matthew the Raven from Vertigo as a Base pet?

[IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

I do believe you mean his "flat cap", sometimes referred to as a newsie.
    • Like x 1
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I'm do seeking for the Superwoman's cape but with just one difference, a jewel instead of that S on the chest.
    • Like x 1
  8. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Agreed. Either just something basic like a jewel. Or an interchangeable emblem. Not just a fixed S.
  9. Megzilla Developer

Is Earth 31 just DC but pirates? Lol. I'm secretly down for that.
    • Like x 3
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Back in the 90’s, DC liked to do themes in their series annuals; and in 1994, the theme was Elseworlds. Detective Comics Annual #7 was pirate world:

[IMG]

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Elseworlds_Annuals

There were some good stories in that set, and some great unique styles; but some stinkers too (like the Legion of Super-Heroes Annual which was just a straight rip-off of the Wizard of Oz). Overall, the annuals that year are worth checking out.
    • Like x 1
  11. BumblingB I got better.

The catwoman one from that annual theme was eh... It was a clan of catwomen and tbh was about as bad as the Halle Berry movie.
    • Like x 1
  12. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Looking through the Elseworlds annuals, I noticed several stories missing; but then I realized those stories were actually part of the 1996 theme “Legends of the Dead Earth”:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/legends-of-the-dead-earth/4045-56261/issues/

My favorite was the Legion annual from *that* year featuring an immortal Wildfire whose memory has faded because he’s lived so long.

[IMG]

I seem to remember the cover isn’t a fake-out either. Wildfire is made of pure energy, but he was carrying *someone else’s* skeleton inside his suit so that he would always have a reminder of them. I’ll have to dig that one up and re-read it.
  13. Shattered_Past Well-Known Player

Please! As much as Batman is an awesome character, please, can we have no more from him or related? This isn't BUO. There are multiple Supermen, Wonderwomen, Hawkmen (and women), and thousands more of awesome characters and their suit idea (or ideas to derive from), besides Batman, yet again.
  14. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

The Elseworlds Annual was a real one-shot story I believe.
    The page from the Multiversity Guidebook I posted has been the only appearance of that version, that I know of.
    But I’m glad you are secretly down with it. That raises hopes because I was worried you’d say that image from Multiversity was too “...of Penzance” and not enough “...of the Caribbean”. Lol
    There are several alternates I think are good from Multiversity and Elseworlds. Elseworlds 100-page giant has a Glam-Rock J’onn. JLA Age of Wonder, Justice Riders, Batman: Holy Terror. They also have interesting styles.

But what are the odds of more Multiverse? Would it be too much, too hard, or against the rules to have an episode with like an Interuniversal Council of Bats, or an Interuniversal Council of Superjerks, or more broad, like a Council of Leagues recruiting us for a Multiversal threat?
    The Anti-Monitor, The Qwardians, Darkseid, somebody with Multiversal transportation...or someone new. But, like a villain we have seen in the game already, is upping their game later in the...well...game?

I’m reality though, if you’re secretly down with pirates I will try to drop this for a while before I jinx the chances of other Multiverse styles. Lol
  15. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

A good point I must admit.
  16. Krossssss Well-Known Player

I have a question could sidekicks get some styles or new skins something?
    The orbital strikes got some, the henchmen got some but our poor side kicks nothing o_O:(
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. Krossssss Well-Known Player

if that includes the Dark Metal Knights i must disagree, still want the others we only got Red Death still more to go... [IMG]
  18. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Also all the new Hero`s DC has now some cool looks to consider[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Worth considering i hope ;)
    • Like x 1
  19. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Oh I mentioned it’s a good point. Not that I agree. Lol
    The Murder Machine and the Doomsbat (because Doomsbat sounds cooler than Devastator) I’d like.
    Almost as much as the Multiversity Captain Leatherwing.
    Having so many Batman styles just goes to show that the Batman-verse has better and more broad outfits than Superman (onesie) or Flash (onesie) or Green Lanterns (onesies).

They just need to make the emblems interchangeable, to satisfy those that don’t want to be a Bat all the time.
    • Like x 1
  20. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

Damage, Holt and Sideways yes. Others I’m indifferent to.
    • Like x 1