September 19th Hotfix for Batman day shirts

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jade Rebel, Sep 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drathmor Unwavering Player

2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I saw what you posted before you edited it, not gonna say I disagree, just was probably suspectable to moderation lol.

I like the shirts, I think they look nice, but asking questions doesn't mean we're ungrateful. With how much money some people put into the game, they have every right to ask questions
    • Like x 7
  3. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Side question Meeps: Any chance we could get the first year anniversary cape in style unlocking?

I have it on a villain toon, I would like to have it on what has become my main toon so I could show how long I have supported the game.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

We a got a free no-strings-attached gift, for no special reason other than it's Batman Day. They could have given us nothing at all. At some point certain complaints start to sound not only ridiculous but very entitled. And I question whether or not these free gifts will stop altogether because some people are... "Alexa what's another word for 'ungrateful'?" ...unappreciative
    • Like x 4
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

If someone handed you a turd in a box, and said it was a free gift, would you smile and take it? Or give it back? No that's not me calling these Batman shirts a turd by the way.
    • Like x 3
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

im perfectly fine with them stopping completely if we will be nickel and dimed for everything for alts
    • Like x 1
  7. 8U8 New Player

Why can’t I get void essence iv spent a lot of money on tc
  8. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

There's really no good reason for these gifts not to be redeemable account-wide across all characters.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'd hide it in the trash with the other birthday presents you got me.
  10. Plowed In Loyal Player

If you’re a dog, you’d eat the crap outta it. :p
  11. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I send people rubber chickens and coal, not turds lol.
    • Like x 2
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

:rolleyes: Gift feedback noted. No fun allowed.
    • Like x 2
  13. BumblingB I got better.

We like fun, but when we get less than what we used to get then pay to make it back to it. It kind of feels less of a gift.

BTW, I don't agree with Fatal's analogy. I mean, you can polish a turd, they did it on Mythbusters.
    • Like x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.