LPVE or stop wasting your life for farm

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TiGGeR.TSK, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wisetoons Well-Known Player

i will deny to sub again to dcuo even after episode 27, because that unlogical 5250x runs will always keep me back from maximum skill points, no point to play if you are forced to repeat lpve 5250x if you want to be competitive skill points player, just reminded again as usual. NOTE: Saying these as a player who achieved 250 arena wins feats with 3 of my toons and then they were reduced to 50 wins, trust me that was more desperate then lpve farmers because when we grinded 250 arena wins feat those were so challenging and at that time pvp was very popular and very competitive unlike unlogical 5250 lpve feats.
    • Like x 3
  2. VV Dedicated Player

3. VV Dedicated Player

@The person who decided to harass my kitty about this nerf.

:mad:

You asked for this!
  4. wisetoons Well-Known Player

I think i found the absolute solution for this unending boring lpve grind. There will be a vendor who sells lpve counters for marks of everyting in game, if some plays pve they get marks of victory, a ppl who plays pvp will get marks of valor, 2x 5x 25x 50x counters for next lpve instance. 100 marks of victory 50x lpve counter token for next lpve instance. 6000 mark of valor for 50x lpve counter token for next lpve instance. Maybe 250 marks of legend for 50x lpve counter token, you will see that everybody will come back and will play dcuo. Because then there will be thousands of players, i think this can be done very quickly
  5. Op argillite Active Player

can you stop whining pls there's a very easy solution to completing LPVE,..... which is pay a friend or family member to run it everyday for a few hours while your at work or doing something boom!!! problem solved.
  6. Op argillite Active Player

I know exactly how this was accomplished, all he did was have multiple people play on the account and farm for him
  7. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

Regardless, these feats are way too high. When they were released there were seemingly more ppl willing to do them and the maps took less time. Given the (seemingly) lower player population and the revamp making everything take longer, they should be drastically reduced. I've been saying this for a VERY long time.

I dunno exactly how much would be appropriate in the reduction, but right off the get, they need to kill those 1000 total ones. Maybe make the 1k ones 750 (since really that's already 1500 LPVE matches!) And make the hero ones 250 each.

And I'm sure many will balk, but that's bare minimum given how long these things take to complete. As a matter of fact, I've stopped spamming them since it's become impossible to find running partners and I figured they would reduce the feats with the revamp.

As you can imagine, I've been waiting a while now.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

RISE ZOMBIE THREAD, RISE!
    • Like x 1
  9. Draconiano Committed Player

Sorry for the necro bump...

We got the second chance vendor after several years asking for it...maybe now we can have a reducement in the LPVE category? or a fix? something?

Also, happy birthday to this thread! :rolleyes:
  10. Quantile Well-Known Player

Nobody is forcing you to run LPVE for these feats. It’s your choice to grind the content and it’s also your choice not to run it at all. If you’re not a fan of the amount of time needed to be put into these particular feats then just don’t go after them. Run something else..

One thing I wish the devs would do however is raise the point value for the higher numbered feats. 25 points for the 250 and 500 feats and 50 points for the 750 and 1000 feats. That would give everybody more of an incentive to grind for those feats.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheOriginalCirocband Active Player

Now Mepps theses runs do not take 5-10 minutes to run.
    • Like x 5
  12. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I've pointed out a million times that, in fact, LPVE runs almost all take at least half an hour, and that's if everything goes okay.

More typically, one or two of the players will be complete noobs and thus an instance will take an hour, or even more.

That's reality.

The idea that LPVE takes "5-10 minutes" is completely insane and bears no resemblance to reality. One would think that the devs would have statistical data on this, but if not, they should try queuing in for themselves to see. Anything but a battle like Oan Science Cells will do.
    • Like x 2
  13. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

I gave up on LPVE a long time ago because of the time it takes to complete them & the ridiculous amount that you'll have to repeat them to get minimal feat points. OP didn't even take into account the queue time as no one wants to run these because of the aforementioned points, so actually add another 30 minutes just to get in. I can concur that once you are in it takes at least 20-30 minutes at the very best to complete, even if everyone knows what they are doing. Also OP having 70 likes on the original post would be an indication that he's correct on everything.
    • Like x 2
  14. TheOriginalCirocband Active Player

Exactly the que time for LPVE is ridiculous. Even if you have 3 people and just need one more, it’s still 15-30minutes. Followed but another 25-30 minutes or longer to complete them.
    • Like x 1
  15. MaverickRaven657 Well-Known Player

I'm glad this was necro bumped. This is a seriously obvious issue that should've been addressed already. And by addressed, I really mean it should have been fixed, as in have the run totals reduced and the feat points increased.
    • Like x 2
  16. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

In case you guys missed it, in the other lpve investigation thread
  17. AV Loyal Player

Necroing because the squeaky wheel gets the grease.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're going to get the grease if you do it again.
  19. AV Loyal Player

For what? Bumping a thread that's been brought up for going on for three years and the subject of which remains relevant? This is a gameplay discussion forum and this issue remains relevant to gameplay I and others care about.
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A thread? You mean three threads...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.