Livestream Preview: Resurgence Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 10, 2018.

1. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well i give up, no way i'm buying 10 capsules when i JUST need the arcane ones, and i doubt anybody placing the rares on the broker will do so below the current ridiculous price of 200 million after having to pay 10xs the price for a regular old capsule.
    • Like x 1
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

sigh, another paid resurgence? yay........and right when i have no cash on hand free too. nvm ignore this post my last one finally popped up on screen _-_.
  3. boibrion New Player

do a vault mini capsule that drops a piece of shinny trash or something useful like that
  4. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I'm hoping that older TCs have had their structures updated similar to the Kryptonian capsule, so we aren't stuck with sub capsules we don't want. It would also be nice if we could pick the TCs we want. So we are at 11 TCs, let me choose if I want one of each, 11 of one, or some other combination of TCs.
    • Like x 6
  5. OdinZeusMrPace Level 30

Enough with the damn time capsules already. They are worthless along with so many of your Marketplace items. None of them have anything of any real importance to add to the game. Plus you drop them 500 times more than marks of victory and lockboxes. This is a horrible business practice. you are going to wind up killing the game. Titans Augments has somewhat revived it but its still very hard to find raid runners in the game and this is going to drive the rest of us away. Plus you put those stupid movement style in the game for 10 dollars a style when they don't even have stats when you could have just put those in your time capsules to sell them better. That way people could farm them and sell them in the broker. And furthermore most of your updates are getting sloppy. All the "new" auras and materials are just reworked old ones. Get rid of the time capsule or make it easier to open the damn things because it's ridiculous. It takes 3 days for a Legendary member to open ONE time capsules and these Mega's take practically a month to open just ONE, by that time you'd have more than 200. THIS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA. Your paychecks can't be so bad that you keep do this to us. When you could make more things like you did with the surprise movement styles which was a good idea just implemented horribly.
    • Like x 3
  6. silikyan Well-Known Player

Sir, yes, sir!
    • Like x 1
  7. inferno Loyal Player

DEVS - please consider to lower the drop rates on older TCs, it will boost the popularity and sales of the MegaCapsules and allow players a chance to catch up on finishing feats and styles from older TCs. The items in these older ones are near impossible to get once the population has passed through them.
    • Like x 2
  8. BackintheSaddle Active Player

You like everything don’t you? That your gimmick?
    • Like x 4
  9. Riflemancer New Player

I got chills reading those two words together.
    • Like x 2
  10. sweetbabysabes Active Player

I remember opening quite a few of these losing my stabilizers pretty fast. I believer it was 8 to open 1. The problem that I had, was the items didn't seem to random..Kinda like Titan collection stuff. For random decent drop ratings, I seem to get the same 4 collection pieces on multiple characters. I think most of them are also for the damn MOV collection reward, that I really could care less about. I will not be opening any of these unless I'm guaranteed some decent option, meaning I can select more than 1 reward. Last time, I ended up running out of stabilizers, and right after you dropped another way better capsule with gear. Won't be doing this again...However, if you'd be so kind to put some Old styles on the market and some new stuff that is impossible to complete, I'm game to spend some extra money. Heartshard pieces, that take 1 million runs to complete on a raid noone runs, or the Zul helm same boat. Materials people no longer are selling on the market. etc. Game on devs. Pop a new set of Aura packs, I thought those did well :D Sorry so long gang!
  11. Henry Howadrs New Player

12. boibrion New Player

Not relative to TC's, but I'd like to see an omni weapon we can craft and personalize for our unique individual gameplay, or certain tactical mods we can craft to make things really interesting.
  13. Dazz-252 Committed Player

You are part of the problem then. Why would they change anything knowing you're taking the bait. "Working as intended"
    • Like x 4
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Time to restock for Stream Giveaways! Sweeet
    • Like x 2
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

They would probably need a game update to put that system in place first. What I would expect from this new capsule is powerset movement styles (for example, fire trails). But we’ll know soon!
  16. Zneeak Devoted Player

I really hope that this resurgence would allow you to chose which capsules you want to open this time. If that's the case, I may spend a pretty penny on this. If it's the same as before, i'd rather save my Stabilizers and hoard the broker for whatever i'd wish to have out of this.
    • Like x 3
  17. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

As I have another engagement during this livestream, I take it you will place this on the Tubes of You when you are done?
  18. °RAGEZ° Active Player

... Resurgence. So much to me being some kind of "happy" about the Movement Styles. Yet another TC. So boring... What about you fix us some 2-3 year old bugs instead? Not sure how old Paradox Wave TP is but its old enough and yet no fix because noone cares or is allowed having time to care since TC matter SO F.... much. NO THANKS.
    • Like x 2
  19. DigiCardz New Player

DCUO is all about the cash not about the players.Can we PLEASE have a staff revamp?
    • Like x 7
  20. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's a little harsh there guy.

Me personally, I'm just over seeing them advertising stuff they want us to buy, but can't work on the things that players ask for, like pvp.
    • Like x 3