Batman Day

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Eve YouTuber

Since Batman Day is almost here... (15th September),
    we can start guessing what we might be getting?
    I'm thinking a new style. Maybe a classic Emblem.
    What do you guys think?

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I kinda wish for bathound, since we have a batman statue and a toy batmobile that drives in our bases and we have styles like future crusader etc already

I'm probably wrong thou on bathound :(
    • Like x 1
  3. Eve YouTuber

I totally hope so !!! but we're getting the ghost dog so I'm not too sure. Maybe new base items?
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

We know Batwoman is getting an upgrade in the game (currently on Test).
    We know Batwoman is going to be central to the Arrowverse crossover this year - and will headline her own show after that.
    We know SJ is a Batwoman fan - and she tweeted about 'upgrading your costume' last month.

... so it's probably something Batman. :D
    • Like x 3
  5. Eve YouTuber

Definitely ;)
  6. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Besides styles I am thinking a new artifact and tc and maybe a redeemable gift goodie bag.
    • Like x 2
  7. Saturn Girl Committed Player

I just hope not another hoodie.
    Not a normal request but a real pair of bat wings as hands style would be really nice.
    • Like x 2
  8. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I have given up having Any expectations since most of the time we just get things that I don't want anyway.
    • Like x 4
  9. Saturn Girl Committed Player

Exactly. Why do we even exhaust ourselves when they design anything they want anyway!
    • Like x 2
  10. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Either Base Pets like Alfred or Ace the Bat Hound which would be similar to Ambush Bug or the other base pets would be nice.

Or an Artifact that upgrades Batarang Multi-shot similar to how the Solar Amplifier upgrading Heat Vision to Blue Heat Vision.
    • Like x 4
  11. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

A poster.
    • Like x 3
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A pack of posters. A base item. A hoodie I'll never wear.
    • Like x 5
  13. Eve YouTuber

Maybe we need Joker stuff instead ;) *Stares at your profile pic*
    • Like x 1
  14. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

My guess is a new TC...(dont shoot the theorist!!! Its just a guess!)
  15. Saturn Girl Committed Player

That's weird we never celebrate a super villain's day!
    Hah right?? I mean if the psycho Joker or vampiress Circe or mainiac scientist Lex Luthor weren't born who would f*** the world up!! And who would make troubles and heroes solve them!? Ya see villains are very more important that heroes :p:D

Edit: Harley's day's gift was a Batman hoodie covered by a Harley spray :confused::mad:
    • Like x 1
  16. MrMigraine Devoted Player

That's kind of brilliant. :D
    • Like x 1
  17. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

I love the batarang multishot, but I hate the 6 second cool down. Its been a while since I messed with it in a loadout. Needs to be adjusted down to 2.5 - 3 seconds. I would love to see this as an artifact upgrade like solar amp.
  18. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s going to be a Catwoman NPC for your base. She will run away if you try to marry her.
    • Like x 3
  19. Proxystar #Perception

Resistence is futile.
    • Like x 2
  20. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

It will be either an unwanted feast or a typical famine; that is my guess. If the devs MUST give us goodies, they should give something that will be more useful, like a Bat Computer that is interactive and can pull up the On-Duty Alert and Journal menus onto its screen instead of players having to use the UI to do it.

However, this is how I think Batman Day should be run:

Log in and participate in any Batman content (open world and on alert) to receive a one time account bound gift of 5 Marks of Victory.

Log in and go into PVP phase and participate in a match (open world) with either a Batman or Joker mentored character and mentored character and receive a one time gift of 5 Marks of Valor.

Receive bonus Marks of Victory for participating in ANY Batman content, regardless of the CR relevancy of your character.

Receive bonus Marks of Valor for participating in any Batman/Gotham inspired PVP arena or legends arena.

Encourage Costume Contests for Batman Day; winners should receive a Batman Inspired rare gift and organizers should receive the same thing plus a rare aura from past time capsules. (eeehhh.... perhaps that is asking too much.. ahh well)

Basically, both PVE and PVP should benefit from Batman Day or any other Superhero/Supervillain Day.

Ok.. time to duck and cover now.. *cowers behind a wall and peeks around the corner...*