The Offenders (Villain League) are Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Domana, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Domana Well-Known Player

Here we are, a month later, and still recruiting!
  2. Domana Well-Known Player

We're welcoming all roles on US PC/PS at this time. Go to our website and read more about us/fill out an application if you're interested!
  3. Domana Well-Known Player

If you're looking for a league to settle into before the next round of content hits, we're still recruiting!
  4. Domana Well-Known Player

Is your new year's resolution to join a league that isn't dead? We're recruiting. Join us!
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

Looks like it's time to do the ol' bumpity bump. Now is a great time to join a league and catch up during the downtime between episodes.
  6. Domana Well-Known Player

Did you come back excited for Deluge, but the rest of your villain league didn't? (Sad trumpet) Well, you can come join The Offenders!
  7. Domana Well-Known Player

We're still accepting recruits - any level, any role. Come join us - click the application link below!
  8. Hraesvelg Always Right

We accept only the BEST.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. Domana Well-Known Player

The Offenders are looking for some healers! We'll accept any role, but we are really excited about healers right now. Check out our site and apply.
  10. Domana Well-Known Player

The Offenders are still recruiting! All levels, any role.
  11. Domana Well-Known Player

The Offenders are still recruiting. Head over to our website to read more about us and fill out an application if you're interested.
  12. Domana Well-Known Player

Any villain healers looking for a good league? Well, if you can't find a good league, settle for the Offenders instead! ;)
  13. Rakashan New Player

If possible, could one of the officers contact me in-game at your convenience (I am Lowkey Lysmith) or send me the information on your Discord server so I can ask you some questions?
  14. Domana Well-Known Player

Absolutely. I'll pass your name along and one of us will get in touch with you.
  15. Domana Well-Known Player

We're looking for more players to dive into Atlantis with us! Apply at the website listed below.
  16. Oleandis Well-Known Player

I see you require the use of Discord. I'm on PS and do not have a laptop to install Discord. Is this still a requirement?
    • Like x 1
  17. Domana Well-Known Player

You can download Discord as a mobile app if you have a smart phone -- it is free to use. We only use it for end-game raiding because the in-game chat is so horrible.
  18. Hraesvelg Always Right

It's also available in a browser on a phone/tablet as well, if you don't want to actually install an app. It's very platform agnostic and low footprint.
  19. General Crysis New Player

A claim to take in new members but require a 175 cr? I guess i need more info here. Site looked really good and appealing...but i'm not yet cr 175. Guess i look elsewhere then?
  20. Domana Well-Known Player

The CR 175 minimum is for "full membership" with all of the bells and whistles, like privileges to withdraw items from the league bank.