Infinity war. Maybe some spoilers

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ALB, Aug 31, 2018.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

Is Thanos really a bad guy or is he really saving the universe because of over population? Imo he think he is saving the universe and I him as a realest. Not a villain
    • Like x 1
  2. Emoney Dedicated Player

Naw.....hes a villian.

Otherwise he would use the gauntlet to double the resources of the universe....not kill half the population.
    • Like x 3
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Doubling resources does not double jobs, or double living space on planets. More resources would make the population spiral out beyond the point of having livable space for everyone.

It means double everything, double food, double water, double materials, those all take up space on planets. So no, it would not have been as effective as you're implying. "Well then make the planets bigger." That won't work due to scientific reasons that I don't have enough time to explain.

Cutting the population in half was the more logical choice, and sometimes driving to work, I kind of wish the population was halved
    • Like x 2
  4. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

Well how's that working for the game? ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

He is actually an extremist.

And like most extremist, they start with a noble cause but make it into an evil action.
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Thanos did nothing wrong
  8. PsianideUK Well-Known Player

I would apply for American citizenship just to vote for Josh Brolin if he ever ran for President.
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1