It' time for a Seal of Preservation Bad Luck Limiter.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Alrighty Then, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

This is the second time that I've hit a so called streak of bad luck using Seals of Preservation.
    Once was at a 60% chance with 8 fails in a row, which was about a ~.06% possibility of happening.
    The other was with 40% chance with about 10 in a row about a 1.6% chance possibility of happening.
    It was very frustrating; especially since I didn't have my second cup of coffee this morning and lost 15 Catalysts to boot. If you throw a pack of seals; they should not have to be added each time.
    If it was set up that at 20% success rate, limit the total preservation usage to "x" so each time a try has hit and fails the next attempt is at x-1; so a guaranteed hit eventually occurs.
    • Like x 4
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Sadly there already is one. It's called Seal of Completion
    • Like x 6
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Yeah, I know in a sad way, this is what we got.
  4. Mazahs Loyal Player

:( Feel ya..
    I really do
  5. CassUV Well-Known Player

At least, Seal of Preservation could be avaliable in John Constantine by Marks of Victory.
    • Like x 4
  6. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

My little brother also just went through 5 seals when there was 60% chance of breakthrough. Seems highly unlikely tho I've always felt those were a cash grab. The fact that they need to do a breakthrough which can fail but you can use a seal to prevent it from failing that coincidentally doesn't drop from normal gameplay and only found on the marketplace for money just screams cash grab to me.
  7. Proxystar #Perception

Seal of Completion lol
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Or a chance to drop in content too
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

DCUO needs to add the seals of preservation & completion to the prom box loot tables. :)
    • Like x 2
  10. kingmasternova Loyal Player

But that is a different item