Login Server Down?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mahlania, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Mahlania New Player

I've tried to load game 3 times, it always just freezes trying to connect to login server. Then I get "There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0018>"
  2. Lyndi Well-Known Player

"There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0018>

Please exit the game and relaunch.

Have done that several times in the last half hour.
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

Anyone else having trouble logging in to the US servers on PC?

First the launcher didn't want to connect a couple of times. I had to restart it at least 4 times. When it did connect, I got the green bar of course. When it was full I went to connect. It got past the many logo screens. Then to the loading screen and it kept saying "Validating Account with Login Server." After about a minute or two, I got this message on the "crash screen" :

"There was an authentication issue connecting to the world. Please try again. <0x0018> Please exit the game and relaunch."

I'm trying to connect to the US Servers and I only play on PC. I've tried restarting the launcher a few times, but it didn't work. After I got that message the first time, I reset my internet and tried again. Still got the same message. I even went as far as restarting my computer. Still nothin.

Anyone else having issues?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating.
  5. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

And you merged the threads, I see.

Mahlania & Lyndi, in order to help the devs investigate the issue, it may be helpful if you specify what server you are trying to connect to, and if you are console or PC.
  6. MiLady Well-Known Player

I have been seeing the Validation to authentication server message when I first launch the game and when I switch toons (periodically throughout today). The message seems to last anywhere between 10 seconds to 1-2 minutes. Sometimes I get disconnected and have to relaunch the game. Im on USPC.
  7. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

I have been getting this error since last update. "The world is currently down for maintenance. Please try again. <0x000C> Please exit the game and relaunch.
  8. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

First off, which server are you on? And have you tried sending in a support ticket or PM'ing Mepps?
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Always clear your temp files, cache etc after any update, hotfix and server resart / maintenance. Conflicts with new & old files always cause issues. If that does not work go to launcher & validate game assets. Doing this will clear up issues 90-95% of the time.

I clear my temp files & cache daily and rarely have issues and I mean rarely. This is a something that players should know & do with any online game.
    • Like x 1
  10. zuratmg New Player

i have broblem in game when i log in and need help.the game is requires a update before it connect to world please patch the game and then login <0x0015> please exit game and relaunch can anyone tell me how to fix this problem
  11. zuratmg New Player

i need help can anyone know how to fix this problem? the game is requires a update before it connect to world please patch the game and then login <0x0015> please exit game and relaunch
  12. zuratmg New Player

i have problem on test server when finished update 34 i clicked play button and this was heppend (launchmefirst.exe) and (cannot run vs2017,please instal visual studio vs2017 redistributable for microsoft can anyone tell me what i have to and if i unistal test server and install again it's will works?