Kryptonian Lair

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAya, Jan 5, 2018.

1. IcyStone Well-Known Player

2. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Yes, I've begun telling aaallllll my Superfriends about this thread! Is so full of WIN!!
  3. Darke Flame New Player

4. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Awesome.

As someone who likes to decorate their base, I notice more than a few pricey items in your lair. Mind telling about how much you spent to decorate? Just curious more than anything...
  5. DarkAya Dedicated Player

About 25-30 M I think, bought 90% of them back in 2016 when FoS SM and episodes-where those items drop were popular endgame.
    Sunstone Flooring/Roofing used to cost 60-200k, bought lots of them, SM items 50k-1M.
    • Like x 1
  6. TroEL Dedicated Player

7. Darkknightfan91 New Player

8. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

When Was I getting the keys again to your base let me clear my schedule :).
  9. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

I just finished making my third revisit of a kryptonian base. Im glad I stocked up and alot of SM base items over the years. If you want Ill toss access your way. :) The idea behind my base is that its a secret kryptonian outpost from the few recent years past, with the kryptonian militia escape from the phanton zone. The base is called Alien Outpost.
  10. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Sure! ign of this toon: PowerBlondie
  11. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Took a bit but finally got you access. Hit me up next time you are online and ill give a tour. Be sure to pass me access so I can check out your base. Ign: Iconic Simulation
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

13. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Well done thanks for sharing.
  14. Gothkid1972 New Player

Wouldnt a cave themed base work better as a starting template?
  15. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

H
    How much for all that? :) I wanna know how much money to save to buy all those laid items.
  16. DarkAya Dedicated Player

I use cave for this guy.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Cave is too dark for my kryptonian taste and I wanted to make it feel more like 'cozy house' rather than 'creepy hideout' plus it's for a female character.
    No idea, I collected those items when Phantom Zone was an endgame and you could run Survival Mode FoS back in 2016.
  17. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Would love a spot on the list to see it in game if possible!