Livestream Server Downtime & Livestream - August 29, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gladiator Ultimate New Player

Probably won’t happen, but I would be so excited for a slot to alter power colors. Love the idea that solar amplifier changed power color, so maybe they have tech to make it happen now.
  2. giggitygoo New Player

how much longer till servers are up
  3. Trinidad James Loyal Player

till after the stream... lmao
  4. inferno Loyal Player

Woow!!! Direct to market styles?!? I tell you now if its really good, i'm buying a 10,000 dbc to spend. I've been waiting for a sale because I've been wanting to spend money on dcuo but this will do; if its really tempting.

Hint: Superman-related stuff are always a buy for me.
    Hint: Iconic stuff are definitely tempting for me.
    Hint: New items that DcUO spent time and effort to develop or acquire;I.e. movement mode weapon styles, bases or batman head style; I will always buy for support. So Put out those pets or sidekick skins (or anything new) and it will be a must buy for me.

See you guys in 15 min.
  5. Anri Myst Active Player

Any idea when you will be releasing the High textures for the pc version, they was in at launch and got taken out so a lot of the work should already be done.
    • Like x 2
  6. A portal opens... New Player

Darkseid...in tha houuuusssseeeeee!!!!!:p
    • Like x 1
  7. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

LOL! :p
  8. SupermanJL New Player

was really hoping for the superman rebirth npc style just the chest legs and boots so i could but my man of steel movie emblem on it.. and its my birthday day too
    • Like x 1
  9. A portal opens... New Player

yeah i want the emblem of batman rebirth or new 52 and the dark knight cowl (or the vigilante mask) to be a winnable feature in the game...but....:(
  10. Seanzone042 New Player

The website shows the test server as up but the launcher just shows the down for maintenance. So it isn't u[
  11. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

12. Trinidad James Loyal Player

That's already in game, its called normal.
  13. drac0nisw0lf Level 30

Happy birthday to you too, my birthday twin! lmao
  14. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

I liked the new effects and as I said in livestream chat to log in and see them uncannily made my day thanks team :)
  15. SupermanJL New Player

thanks.
    • Like x 1
  16. SupermanJL New Player

definitly going to use the red light one for my cape and the yellow light one when i wear my OG Solar..
  17. A portal opens... New Player

is the server up or not yet?
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

All worlds are online.
    • Like x 6
  19. Tarif Committed Player

Well done. Thanks for listening. I logged in and bought mine. Im very happy that each could be obtained through a direct purchase, and not have to deal with Rng boxes and chance when trying to get what I wanted for my character.
  20. Anri Myst Active Player

There used to be a high setting when the game launched, it got taken out when the console version came out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.