Owlman

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Do Your Googles, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Do Your Googles Active Player

I would like to have Owlman and the Crime Syndicate for Pvp legends. Thank you for your time.
    • Like x 2
  2. Eve YouTuber

That would be great. But I don't want to see new Legends until they fix PvP or at least Batman & Robin's BB and Twoface's rifle.
    I also doubt we will see new Legends anytime soon.
    • Like x 2
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You can stop those BB........ Lunge and knock them down and do not let them get in that BB rhythm.

1. Batnerd & Robin's BB have been that way since the REVAMP.
    2. How long has it been since REVAMP was released?
    3. The only reason why people noticed those two are because Catwoman was adjusted.

Batnerd & Robin's BB were fixed before REVAMP but I don't see that happening. reference #1 #2

Fix those two and then someone with start b1tchin about something else because they got beat.
    It's a never ending cycle of whinebags complaining because they got beat by a move that they refuse to try & counter.
    • Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

not when they both spam you from each side and your health disappears fast. You can't take on two, and when Batman & Robin
    teams up - they have bonus damage. So It hits even harder.
    • Like x 3
  5. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

It shouldn't be too difficult to tell the difference between changes people bring up because they got beat and changes brought up to due clearly unintended issues. Batman and Robin's BB's are capable of significantly more damage than the rest of the legends. Any player with basic PvP skills would of course lunge it, however, this isn't always enough to overcome the ridiculous damage you receive, especially if multiple opponents are exploiting this. This should be even easier to understand when you consider the immunity windows were shortened.

Just because it can be interrupted doesn't mean in the least that it is not broken. By this logic, Flame Cascade was fair game because it could be interrupted. The One-Shot era was fair because weapon combos and AM spam were blockable. Mental's Pain Blast is fair because the player can be hit out of their invisibility. I could go on.

I can't help but think when people defend issues that are clearly broken that they are simply trying to prevent it from being changed. Most often these players are guilty of exploiting them. In those cases, those players are cancer to getting anything fixed in PvP because they confuse the developers into thinking that they have a reasonable argument against such changes and that such changes are hotly contested. In actuality, it's just a small minority of players with an agenda.
    • Like x 1
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

I'm not defending anything. What I am saying..........
    I seriously doubt it will get fixed. If it were not for catwoman being adjusted Batnerd & Robin would not be an issue. Would I like it to get adjusted? Yes but something is always going to be the next FOTM.

This is what I imagine the devs are thinking. If the devs adjust / Fix Batnerd & Robin. Someone will start b1tchin about something else. It's a lose lose situation. Just leave it as is because no one is ever going to be satisfied or can agree on anything. Mepps even stated something like that last week about PVP.....which includes LPVP.
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

That's when help from your teammates comes in. You have to get someone up high that can pull or lunge them and then stay close. Do not let them start the BB and get a rhythm. You have to stay on top of Batman & Robin in order to beat them. One thing you have to remember is people pick those two because the BB is easier and they themselves are not that good at LPVE. If they were any good they would not gravitate to the easy cheese.
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

What people could do is make some videos and or take screenshots with actual proof showing the discrepancies. Then something might get done. Make sure you post your findings here in the forums so that everyone can see. Complaining without proof does nothing but get the people complaining all worked up and proves nothing.

Get proof and post your findings.
  9. Quantile Well-Known Player

I agree 110% about adding Owlman and The Crime Syndicate as legends characters. I’ve made posts about it in the past. I can’t believe they didn’t do it when the Earth 3 episode cane out?
    • Like x 1
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

It's been a couple years since DCUO added any legends characters. TBH, I do not expect any more legends characters to get added to the game. It's like PVP and is stuck in the back corner with a dunce cap.
  11. Quantile Well-Known Player

Yeah, unfortunately you’re probably right. I don’t understand the lack of interest in legends characters from the DEVs. It’s truly been neglected and forgotten about. It’s ridiculous. They’re missing out on a huge money making opportunity. The cash flow they could be making on creating just a few new characters in general should be reason enough to get their interest peeked..
  12. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

I love new Legend characters so much, as much as new Powersets.
    But
    I believe in that new Legend characters are never ever coming, too. Forever.
    • Like x 2