Sidekick’s Shield Broken

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sidekick I, Aug 22, 2018.

1. Sidekick I New Player

The shield that your sidekick pet is putting on you overrides the healers 4 man shield and replaces it with a shield that absorbs ZERO damage! Do not use!

• Like x 3
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Yup. The shield hasn’t worked since the revamp, so like a year. First thing I noticed when I returned for Earth 3.

I think I made an ignored topic about it lol
    • Like x 1
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Darn you, DCUO!
  4. Sidekick I New Player

Yeah I noticed people are still using it in elite raids. You need those healer shields in there.
  5. Entrust Committed Player

Sidekick's heals are pretty much worthless now too.

After he restored less then 25% of my health after being summoned I removed him from my utility belt.

It almost appears as though their abilities either don't scale with the CR, or weren't adjusted to the current stat progression.
  6. VariableFire Loyal Player

I cynically wonder if this is them trying to force players into using backups (which they've managed to monetize).

It's not just the low heals from sidekicks either (they used to be 50%+) but that sometimes the sidekick won't heal at all. Bosses (even in open world) seem to love distracting the sidekick from healing.