Vault catalyst

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Aug 21, 2018.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

The catalyst in vault has been nerfed. Use to get 1 blue 1-3 green catalyst, now I'm getting 1 blue, 1 green, and 1 white. Has happened 10 times today after never happening before today
    • Like x 2
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

I’ve been thinking the same thing lately actually ....
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Code for Nth Metal.
  4. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Yeah - since the update, all I’ve gotten are the 50 (green), 200 (blue) and rarely 1000 (purple). Then this morning I got a 10 (gray) in the mix which I didn’t think was dropping anywhere anymore.
    • Like x 2
  5. Perdition Committed Player

I think i read it somewhere aswell that the 10xp stopped dropping to take into account for the buff they gave to Nth drop XP.
  6. Sjs New Player

Purple only drop on Thursday reset! They switched out a green (100) or (50) for a gray (10) or (20).
    • Like x 1
  7. DCUO Addict Committed Player

I think it un-switched. I've been getting grays. I went to the vault yesterday with a few characters that hadn't gone this week, and I got the 500 purple instead of the flawless (1000) as my weekly bonus.
    • Like x 1
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

That would really be a downer if they switched out the 1k exp for 500. We needed these bugs for a reason. Top leveled artifacts jumped from 160k to 750k.
    • Like x 1
  9. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Seen that too; Vault Nth Metal becoming a pittance.
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Got another gray 10 today.
  11. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

More lovely DC bugs or ninja nerfs, sweet.
  12. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Well, there is a feat that requires you to get the 10xp nth metal, and there have been complaints that you couldn't finish that feat after nth metal was effectively doubled (because it was removed from the game). As long as it's only in the vault, I guess this would be a good compromise.
  13. Perdition Committed Player

Or they could use that artifact mission u have to do for Constantine and drop those 10’s there, and use more rewarding ones in the vault.
    • Like x 1
  14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

There are two issues with doing that now.

People that have already completed the mission (which is a one time thing per character) would still not be able to complete that feat.

Several (if not all) the nth metal drops in that mission are fixed values that guarantee you certain feats. So it's possible they mess up a different feat in doing that.

Adding it to the vault is the easiest solution that doesn't create other problems, or additional work to fix the issue on characters that have passed a certain point. It's not like you get the 10xp one every time your run the vault (unless they added it as an extra nth metal drop, in which case you are getting 10 more xp than you previously were).

The only other "good" option would be to add it to Constantine for like 1 MoV. But I'm not sure that it would count if you purchase it. I think the feat is that you have to receive it as a drop, but I could be wrong.
    • Like x 2
  15. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

You only get purple's after reset on Thursdays. Every other day it's the usual green and gray garbage.
  16. SilkyPawz Bunny

Something is wrong after the Game Update, it's broken. we stopped getting the Grey 10 Exp Nth Metal. Can a Dev Please look into this. Thank you !!
  17. DCUO Addict Committed Player

After they increased the nth metal drops, it became blue and green every day with 1,000 xp purple as a weekly bonus. Now I'm getting gray and green daily with 500 xp as the weekly bonus.
    • Like x 1
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's still free Nth Metal so I'm not going to complain.
  19. MrMigraine Devoted Player

It was pointed out a week or two ago that there is a Feat for collecting several different kinds of Nth Metals - and the 10xp one was one of the necessary acquisitions to complete the Feat.

Perhaps this is the devs' way of fixing said oversight?
    • Like x 1
  20. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I originally made a thread about the nth metal feat list getting literary bugged (not counting Constantine thou) since they doubled the amount of nth metal drops when 140/160 went live, the 10 exp nth metal stopped dropping, if this is the case the 10 exp nth metal dropping in the vault, this may fix it from being bugged for newer player (assuming they don't know of the wayyyyyy overpriced 10 nth metal at the Constantine vendor) :)