Quantum *sigh*

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dene, Mar 20, 2018.

1. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

whatts the debastalized rotation that is on par with that rotation in the video? or the loadout your using whether desbatalized or grav
  2. Mazahs Loyal Player

Again its slightly lower
    In short fights its very close though. The Graviton is better, but builds SC slower

TBomb - Tshift - DWave - WBarrage - TBlast x2 rinse and repeat.
    I will switch Tshift for Anomaly in longer instances to build more SC (currently use TVortex)
    • Like x 1
  3. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

i have a quantum buddy who was keeping up with me in damage with that exact loadout (i was on my rage toon) the one thing i like about that destabalized loadout is the versatile range its capable of

i could see the grav loadout being better on longer fights but you have to be a little closer to get alcubierre wave off and its not as rotational friendly i mean it is but the destabalized pfft rolls off smoother

i have a quantum alt as well but he's not end game yet though and mostly used for trolling so im always interested in the dps side of things with quantum
  4. dcuobank Level 30

My old leaguemate obsidian told me to post this cause he can't post on the forums but he wanted me to ask or say "This is a Rise of the Bat alert using the loadout in my guide and the other player is a 240 380sp Rage dps and despite being an alert designed for 201cr the rotation remains competitive against a top melee power and I have similar screenshots for Injustice System. So at what point in old content does your or everyone's destabilize or grav charged rotations become better? Do I have to run T7 content?"

[IMG]
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Re-read my post you quoted???
    “Again its slightly lower
    In short fights its very close though. The Graviton is better, but builds SC slower
  6. Roocck Committed Player

I recently change power from Munitions to Quantum after returning from a 5 month break. With stats at 320sp with 245cr I shouldn't be struggling keeping up with other end content powers. When running with Munitions I had no problems keeping up with some of these powers that are doing very well. Haven't played with Quantum as much since AM but what I have noticed the it id very power hungry and TBomb being to slow getting to your target (targets), playing alerts and raids my TBomb is hiting adds and bosses about 40%-45% of the time. New end content npc's are moving around alot more than the earlier alersta nd raids. If TBomb was to follow than detonate or hitting and detonating the target or tagets a little quicker it would bring us much closer to balance us to other end content powers. Everything else in my opinion seems to be working pretty well as intended. Please Dev's look into TBomb and making more viable for quantum..
  7. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

buff it up baby make timebomb should never miss the target and it should come down alot faster
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

You switched from a power that is bugged (double hitting with PI active) and now you are struggling?
    Quantum is fine

Vs melee Rage or melee Light or melee Gadgets it will come in behind, but that's risk vs reward. VS munitions...yeah you are comparing vs a KNOWN broke joke FOTM power, As for power, try rage, HL, Atomic for example and you'll love Q's power usgage.
  9. Mazahs Loyal Player

I would agree on the speed, but it really doesn't need buffed
    • Like x 1
  10. Roocck Committed Player

Buff? Don’t want nor asking that Quantum should get both never miss and come down faster! We all know that would be OP, would be nice to close the outrageous gap vs other powers at the end content alerts and raids.
  11. Roocck Committed Player

Ok, I do agree the nonsense of the risk vs reward, all powers including Quantum can play melee range with risk vs reward. When going against range powers like Munitions “considered that it’s broken” and Electricity we are underdogs and lose against these powers 85%-90% of the time by well over 1 mil.
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Quantum is not an underdog vs munitions or electricity in this content, quantum can really shine during these 2 raids especially in elite because you can't melee most things without a greater chance of dying like the bee-bots and the executioners explosion where quantum is at no risk being midrange. Also since there isn't much pure single target fights Oblivion is much much better than Big Gun. It might just be your rotation but quantum certainly doesn't need a buff :)
    • Like x 1
  13. Mazahs Loyal Player

Ahhh.
    Buff Quantum!
  14. Roocck Committed Player

ObsidianChill first all I am one of many followers and want to thank you for all the testing and hard work you have provided the community. I can not disagree that Quantum is much better than it was in the past, you have brought me some hope when I saw your Quantum youtube videos and have been using your loadout and rotation for both adds and single target. I have been spending replay badges and raiding since the first week of this month to try and catch up for the 5 month break I took, that being said I have been playing against every power in TT alert, H.I.V.E and Machine raids for the past 3 weeks. I have the habit of checking players that really out DPS me every time just to see what Power, CR and how many SP the player has. what amazes me to see is when a lower cr, sp by 50-60 and might out dps me well over 500k even 1 mil (Rage, Electricity, Munitions, Gadget), this is with a smooth run with everyone doing what they are supposed to do and no one dying. OsbsidianChill, is there any other power that you know takes as long to hit or miss (besides orbital Strike) a target like Time Bomb?
  15. Mazahs Loyal Player

A LOT of it also depends on who get's to adds first, setting up supply drops, trinkets and many other factors in these raids.
    Hive and Machine ARE raids where you can melee and thus produce higher numbers with Rage & Gadgets but you should be right there with Electricity.

Go into Elite like Chill mentioned and you'll likely see just the opposite vs the very same players
  16. Roocck Committed Player

Agree, I use all my supply, orbital compound and sodas to boot my stats like everyone else do and should be doing in alerts and raids. I do gotta admit that I still haven’t done a H.V.V.E or Machine elite yet, will try to the difference..