Few Q's on Membership, Leagues, Etc

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fawkes2574, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

At least on PS side this is correct. Your sub is constant, but the replays and LP appear based on log-in
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Are you sure your membership was supposed to expire/renew today? That would explain why you still have membership benefits but no monthly DB Cash reward.
    • Like x 1
  3. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I don't remember the exact time, but I do remember it being in the early evening at some point. Unfortunately my bank account online doesn't show the times.

I did delete 2 of my toons, atomic & quantum, just to be safe. I looked at my daybreak account and it won't let me make any changes whatsoever. I can't remove the card or anything. So I'm off to email support right now.
  4. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Why did you delete your characters ???
  5. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You don't need to delete them....hopefully they were not far along if you did. Not sure if when you get membership back if you can undelete them. When you go down to premium, and are over the 6 slots, you just end up picking the 6 you are going to use, the other 2 would just be inaccessible, but still there for when you do get membership back.

Reinheld
  6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You don't have to delete the toons. When the time comes up you will need to deactivate some if you have more than you are allotted. Then you can either buy those slots later and reactivate the characters or they reactivate when you eventually resub.
    • Like x 1
  7. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Normally the membership info on the dcuo website will show the exact time it will renew if you don't turn off auto renew. However once you disable auto renew, it only shows the day it expires. It's a good thing to take a picture of before you disable auto renew, helps to know the exact time
    • Like x 1
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea as Knarlydude said above, deactivate a character just means that selected character is temporally locked/away in storage. Kinda like putting stuff on a shelf for a while

Membership gives normally (without extra character slots) 16 characters
    Premium has 6 (also without extra character slot)

If you have more than 6 alts when you lose legendary, you temporally disable the extra alts, those locked alts can be unlock via character slots if you aren't going to get legendary back right away. Or by legendary, all locked alts get unlocked again
  9. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

100 percent positive, Lorax.
  10. SasquaT Dedicated Player

Well after devs decide to blow up in game economy there is no point to be member .
    -now dont need 20 banks toons
    -also dont need in game cash ( maybe once per half year to resuply and thats 5 usd right )
    Like i said they did it to themselfs .
  11. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I deleted them because I was getting the impression from other comments that I would have no choice. BUT, they were barely past the watch tower intro mission. They were still newbies, and are easy to re-create when I'm ready to bring them back. Very low level, expendable, hence easy to remove.

That sounds like the play button wouldn't be available for me to click on then, but they'd still be there, sort of anyways. I just couldn't log into them unless I got the extra slots or just renewed. Meh, no biggie. I'll get them back.

I just got done shooting an email to support. With the way things are looking money wise, as long as things work out, I should be able to renew in just a few days.
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Yea they get locked and you can't play with them.

When and if I lose my membership for periods of time, I lock alts I normally don't play with/bank alts so it's not a loss, I got to many alts
  13. Fawkes2574 Dedicated Player

I heard back pretty quickly. The account was in weird limbo because they were trying to deduct the funds, but cause none was available, the account didnt roll over. My account isn't over drawn so I'm fine there. They cleared the limbo and I'm back to premium status. The good news is, I still have access to lairs & even my electric toon which was the 1 of the 3 that I kept. Superman Blue, c'mon! The bad news is, I have escrow again. Ugh! Yeah, I'm gonna wait till I renew again before I log in some hours. Hopefully that will happen within a few days. Thanks for the help everyone.
    • Like x 1