Legend Bugs: BM, Robin, and 5-Tap Combo

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Brother Allen, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

That second gif loupblanc is so disturbing on a weird level. lol.
  2. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

The fight isn't over lol
  4. loupblanc Dedicated Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  5. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Still looking for a Batman and Robin BB fix at the very least please. Another GU has come and gone and we still don't have a simple fix implemented. Please fix asap.
    • Like x 1
  6. NosferatuZodd New Player

What about the powers on legends toons that don't even work? Steels proximity mine for example. Drops mine down and it NEVER explodes. It just sits there forever and you just wasted your time even using it. I'm sure there are other moves out there. But... come on now. This has been going on long enough now. Paying players want to play a unbroken game.

But, another lockbox. Yay. Those always seem to take top priority. Never anything that is broken. Doesn't make any money. "Let's give Em another Lockbox"
  7. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

The above posts (although it shouldn’t be this way) are part of why we can’t get simple fixes. Instead of asking them to fix it all, let them fix the 1-2 things that are indeed game-breaking. Why is the BM and Robin BB problem a game-breaking one? Because groups literally use all BM and robins just to win. If you saw 4 Banes doing the same one attack for months on end, that would be a serious problem. This BB issue is a serious problem, and the devs should respond accordingly. They fixed catwoman because she was so broken that to pvp NOT as catwoman meant instant death for most people, and a very poor user experience. Well this BB issue on those two characters is also creating a very poor user experience for many people, therefore just address it and nerf the damn thing already. It’s probably because it’s not a normal weapon attack that it got so overlooked, but the devs should have enough knowledge of their own game that they know this is ruining many people’s experience.

Unless they’re leaving it as is, in order to help the 7 people left who still farm LPVE wins without speed hacking it a way to drudge thru the misery?
  8. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

9. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Another week, another request to please fix this outlandish issue with Legends.
    • Like x 1
  10. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I want to thank the developers for finally fixing Batman and Robin's BB damage. I sincerely mean it.
    • Like x 3
  11. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

'tis the season.
  12. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You finally did it. :)
    I have to admit. At first I was kind of skeptical because Batman & Robin's BB was fixed a while back before the Revamp. I just thought it was a result of the Catwoman fix and the cheesers going back to what they knew. But...........After I kept seeing the threads about these two I thought I might check and see for myself. It was definitely broken. Way to go with keeping this issue pushed to the front.
    • Like x 1