The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. ezkiolandgamer New Player

*In-game name: ezkiolandgamer (yeah thats my name)
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: heros always win
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]:us the playstation4 and personal computer mashup server(pve mainly)
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 10cr(atm of posting this)
    -Power: fire
    -Role: tank
    -Do you have a mic?: yes and no the mic is broken as #### and works when it wants and how it wants
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: f2p no money spent at all and maybe i won't spend any idk we will see
    -18+?:no no no no no just no
    -About yourself: i am a player who loves teaming up will try to wern if not active and will try to learn more about my role(uses recommededpower list) ican be a little of the walls sometimes i am fine with cussing no worrys i am kind of bad at the game a little(lier you can't do anything)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: i hope to do raids grind cr and stuff do things with the league and have very much fun and to have a group to call a family of the sorts
    just taken by a league
  2. yunhdrupr New Player

*In-game name: TommyRe
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: hero
    -Server: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 184 SP 160
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Not for pc but if it's necessary i can use my phone
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium
    -18+?: Yes
    -About yourself: i also read DC Comics
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I wanna Play alongside active & high CR players. I'm tired of getting invited to leagues that have 300 players but in fact only 3 of them are really playing the game.
  3. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

*In-game name: Celestial/Lucky Charm
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: in my signature
    -Power: Celestial and Atomic
    -Role: Healer and Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes but don't get on in game voice chat often
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary
    -18+?: Yes I'm over 18.....lol
    -About yourself: Played since 2012 looking for a good league for my hero alt.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active daytime league without drama. I'm looking for a group of like minded players who spam content and get things completed.

PM me here on the forums about your leagues or send me a tell in game. :D
  4. redwolfyogi Well-Known Player

*In-game name: Youre MoistWolfZ
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Server: USPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 202 SP 316
    -Power: Water
    -Role: Heal
    -Do you have a mic?: Yep
    -About yourself: Was out for a while, with RL job for 6Mo, want to get back into the game. Veteran player,
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Active players who feathunt, actually talk, and help people catch up.
  5. Alteran New Player

-In-game name: Alteraan
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US Server - PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR:48 & SP:57
    -Power: Ice
    -Role: Damage
    -Do you have a mic?: Probably somewhere
    -18+?: 28
    -About yourself: I discovered the game a month ago and as a DC Comic fan I've enjoyed playing it and I want to discover new ways to play. If you have any question I'm available ! Oh and I'm French :) (but my English is pretty good don't worry)
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I'm looking for people to play with, to talk about the game with. Also I think it will improve the way I play and add more fun to the game.
  6. Teslatric New Player

In-game name: Teslatric
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: hero
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 186/141
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role: DPS/HEALER
    -Do you have a mic?: yes
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: legendary
    -18+?: yes
    -About yourself: coming back after a maybe 2-3 years gap
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? mainly a group to do the group stuff with wouldn't say know to help with the 160+ skill points I'm missing lol
  7. docfraiser Active Player

In-game name: Alex Danvers
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Hero / Held
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 245 / SP: 236
    -Power: Ice / Eis
    -Role: Tank / Tank
    -Do you have a mic?: yes / ja
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Legendary / Legendär
    -18+?: 43
    -About yourself: well, I am a daily player / Nun ich spiele täglich
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an adult-oriented league, who is willing to help achieving goals and feats. I am also a very helpful person and willing to help you in any way I can. Real life should aways be first priority. I have a mic, but it is different for me to use it, since I am playing in the living room and my mate is sitting beside me. But I can listen and write very fast.You should be a German speaking league.

Ich suche eine möglichst Erwachsenen Liga, die gewillt ist bestimmte Ziele und Feats zu erreichen, und bei der Spaß im Vordergrund steht. Ich bin ebenfalls eine Spielerin die bereit ist zu helfen wo es geht. Richtiges Leben sollte immer im Vordergrund stehen. Ich habe ein Headset, kann dies aber selten benutzen da ich im Wohnzimmer zocke und meine Partnerin neben mir sitzt. Ich kann aber zuhören und schreibe verdammt schnell. Und bitte eine Deutsch sprechende Liga.

8. megamanzero Loyal Player

*In-game name: megaviral
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: villain
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USPS
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 171
    -Power: water
    -Role: dps
    -Do you have a mic?: no
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: premium
    -18+?: yup
    -About yourself: used to play but not so much anymore. Got stuck of the toxic community
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? People who wanna have fun and don't treat this game like it's a job. I don't like trash talking others for their stats or for not knowing how to play. If that's you then don't bother messaging me
  9. T1000 New Player

In-game name: Little Seizures
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villain
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR: 53
    -Power: Gadget
    -Role: Controller
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes
    -About yourself: Just a casual player who has come back to play years later. I played for the first 2 or so years of the game's release. I stopped around the time just after the modding with exobytes content came out. Last big raid I remember doing was Prime.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for very friendly and easy going League that does not take DCUO too serious and a place I can relearn the game. I don't play every day but when I am on I do tend to play for a few hours at a time. Just want to have a relaxing and fun time so I can fall in love with this MMO again.
  10. Vhadros New Player

In-game name: Vhadros
    -Faction [Hero/Villain]: Villian
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 70 CR, 55SP
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I prefer not to use it.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium.
    -18+?: Not yet, but close.
    -About yourself: Recently got back into the game, and I am having a blast. Having a guild to talk with and get help from would really help me get even more into it.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a friendly group of people to socialize with, and be able to do instances with to help me get SP and CR. Having a discord server would also be beneficial.
  11. MamaKin New Player

I'm baaaaack :)

*In-game name: Hiketia
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 247 CR, 211 SP
    -Power: Still mental
    -Role: usually troll
    -About yourself: Back after a long break (thanks, lousy mountain internet service!). I reconnected with old pals and started grinding again.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? Feat hunting, running older content, no BS.
  12. NiteStick New Player

*In-game name: Nite Stick
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 230
    -Power: Gadgets
    -Role: DPS (will work on troll when I get 2nd armory)
    -Do you have a mic?: 10-4 good buddy
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Premium.
    -18+?: Way too 18+
    -About yourself: I've been playing the game for a few years and figuring out how it works on my own. I never played an MMORPG before so I had no clue how it worked. Through much trial and error and dealing with every jerk along the way I started to figure it out. I'm still learning how to fine tune the aspects of the game but DCUO is everything I like about a game. Creating your own character, leveling up, new content, so I really enjoy playing it. For giggles I started making a hero web comic called Nite Stick and made him in this game. He has become my main toon going from fresh off the Brainiac ship to CR 230 in a little over a month and the first main one I played as that isn't a Tank which has been my preferred role. Once I get a second armory my next adventure on learning the game will be to Troll.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I play DCUO pretty much daily and my main issue is I hit a wall after doing all my daily missions. Hoping to find a league that wants to go back and do some older missions not getting much attention when I want to play and there's not much else to do. Also could use some help completing some feats. A fun group where a comedic web comic book based character would fit in!

[IMG]
  13. AuroraDawn New Player

• In game name: AuroraDawn
    • Faction: Hero
    • Server: USPS
    • CR/SP: 246/389
    • Role: Sorc Healer/Dps
    • MIC? Yes
    • Membership: Legendary
    • Over 18? Yes
    • About myself: Pre-order on-off player and vet, currently part-time player. Work from & stay at home Mom with lots of distractions.
    • What i'm looking for in a league and why? Mature, casual but fun & drama free skilled feat orientated players. With end-game content capability and all league proficiencies. I'm usually on late between 11pm-2am EST or after kiddo's are asleep. Thanks.
  14. Rappy88 New Player

Used to play back in the early days of DCUO (when there was basically T1 T2 and T3) have just remade a new Celestial Healer Villain and looking to join a XBOX League. If theres any Villain League with aussie players would defs be interested in joining up!

Gamertag is Meister Rappy, would also be wanting to add my sons character aswell
  15. useless Well-Known Player

- In game name: lukic26fran
    - Faction: Hero
    - Server: EUPS
    - CR/SP: 243/207
    - Power: Fire
    - Role: DPS (play and learning tank cr236)
    - Mic: Yes (but mostly listen and typing couse playtime limited to when kidds sleep)
    - Membership: Legendary
    - Over 18 ?: Yes,twice +
    - About myself: I started playing around when Starro first arrived,just for fun,this game relaxes me,playing every day around 11pm + .
    - What i'm looking for in a league and why ?: Looking for friendly league that doesn't see this game as job but place to have fun and laughs while playing.I'm casual player and would like some help in learning the game/roles and playing old content couse i need loooots of old feats.Will always help if i can and dont mind doing same stuff over and over again if someone needs it,helping league m8s comes first.
    Ty in advance,
    Luke.

Joined the league,ty
  16. Automate New Player

*In-game name: Hrothgan
    -Server: EUPC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: Level 17
    -Power: Rage
    -Role: DPS/Tank
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: Lengendary
    -About yourself: 24 y/o, England
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: I'm looking for a guild that I can run group content with once I hit max level - and also with a positive social community. I'm also looking for a guild with members who have taken character creation seriously who have put time and effort into making their characters. I used to play DCUO about 4 years ago but didn't transfer my character over when Daybreak took over so I have been forced to start again with a new character.
  17. DC REBIRTH Well-Known Player

Im looking for an Iconic league USPS hero side
  18. Skidmarkus12 New Player

*In-game name: Skidhealz
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR115
    -Power: Electricity
    -Role: Healer Eventually... hybrid dps healer for now.
    -Legendary/Premium/F2P: ledgendary
    -18+?:yes.. 29
    -About yourself: just started playing recently.. didnt realize how important skill points were so now im farming feats trying to catch up.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? very casual people who are into feat farming.
  19. Acantha New Player

League found, thank you!

*In-game name: Acanthaa [with 2 A's at the end]
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: US - PC
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: CR 56, SP 53 (This is after about a week's worth of playing.)
    -Power: Main Character- Nature; Other Characters- Celestial, Ice, more later on
    -Role: Healer preferred, but willing to learn and play other roles.
    -Do you have a mic?: Yes, willing to use it, I'm just shy.
    -18+?: Yes.
    -About yourself: Millennial gamer, Netflix junkie, pop-culture enthusiast, grad student in education. I'm new to the game but I learn fast and am pretty obsessed with it. Been playing daily for at least 2-3 hours.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why?: Mainly, I'm just looking for nice people to play with. I get harassed a lot in online games, so I'm hoping to find a non-toxic league that I can run raids with, get feats, etc. Hoping for a league that's mostly adults or just generally mature, non-toxic members.
  20. ObsidianDrake New Player

*In-game name: TheObsidianDrake
    -Server/Game System [USPS, USXB, EUPC, etc.]: USXB
    -Combat Rating/Stat Points: 148/84
    -Power: Mental
    -Role: Damage
    -18+?: Yes, 34
    -About yourself: I played DCUO on PS3 and PS4 for about 3 years, then stopped for a while and started up on Xbox about a week ago when I realized it was available. Ultimately, I will have both a tank and a DPS character at max level.
    -What are you looking for in a league and why? I play a lot and I get a little bored running by myself. I'm looking for friends to chat with, run with and have fun with. I would prefer a league that intends on running end game content and has a semi-healthy social/chat aspect to it and consists of mostly adults.