Can we at least get Batman and Robins blockbreaker fixed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ThePhilosophy, Aug 13, 2018.

1. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

In Legends PVP, a normal blockbreaker does 100 too 200 damage. Its a counter punishment and shouldn't do 600+ as it is not a normal burst superpower or a weapon combo.

Also, Rifles 5tap rifle smash is unblockable, making an already top tier 2face more top tier

We can agree weapon combos are vulnerable to block, right?
    • Like x 8
  2. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

He’s Batman tho.
    • Like x 1
  4. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

Jack: No revenue? Haha nope.
    • Like x 2
  5. Mazahs Loyal Player

Exactly-
    They can hide behind all the canned crappy responses they want to. Fact is unless it's generating $$$ they don't care
    • Like x 1
  6. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

They have fixed it before. It would take me awhile to find it. It was a small hotfix with a couple things. They are capable.

FYI when Belle Reve was released, there was a bug where Circes pets for essentially one shotting people. It was an atrocious update cause our new map was ruined by this terrible bug......Yet they fixed it in a week or 2. We just have to keep pushing don't give up!
  7. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

8. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

9. Intense-Inferno Level 30

I used to be a huge HUGE legends fan. It was all I did I didn't even bother with PvE cause I was too busy playing legends. Now I won't even bother with it cause of how busted it is. It's no fun going in and getting Squashed in 5 seconds cause all your opponents are using Batman and spamming block breakers.
  10. recoil2 Dedicated Player

no, for bat god (ahem, batman) decrees it.
  11. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

You may either be thinking of the catwoman nerf, or the legends sweeping weapons buff, but this Batman and robin bb is off the charts. I don’t want it nerfed, however, as it’s the only thing that makes LPVE runs palatable. Instead I’d buff all other legends bb’s. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Another new generation player..... Not in the mood to argue I have plans tonight.
  13. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

If by new generation, you mean owns “Pre-order Batman” and quit for 3 years until the revamp brought him back, then yes that is accurate.
  14. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

So then you just have a severe lack of knowledge on pvp mechanics. Whatever it is, asking for all blockbreakers to do 600 damage isn't something a vet would say unless you're trolling, strictly a PVE player or simply don't know any better.

This is a serious question: Do you think simply tapping square should do 2,000 damage? How about a single tap triangle?

Please explain your answer with a logical, well thought out response.
  15. LastSonOfEarth Committed Player

Actually I had every available pvp feat in the game before t3 pve came out including all the 250 win feats and 10k kills, and I only started pve’ing in the first place because i was out of sp to earn. And yes I was partially trolling (not you, though) to whine about how bad LPVE is, now go take your meds.
  16. Balton hero Committed Player

I would imagine it would be like those movie gunfights where whoever gets their gun out first wins, since...y'know, no one ever misses.
  17. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Sorry the sarcasm doesn't translate well online. It's not the first time I've heard ridiculous claims.

And if you clip weapon attacks at a decent pace, it does make a difference. But it has to be the whole group not just 1 person doing all the work. I know LPVE is a pain lol
  18. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I’d rather we didn’t fix it until they rebalance the health pools in LPvE which they apparently aren’t doing. I don’t like going in LPvE without a Batman or Robin in the group.

Is it too late to un-nerf Cheetah and Catwoman?
  19. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

There's no plans to fix anything with pvp lmao a good portion of skill points are tied to pvp. They should just remove it all together. The original players were lucky that they were able to get their skill points from pvp when it was fun. Nowadays it's just a waste of space.
  20. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player