Sunstones tradable across platforms...

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by matibeyu, Aug 17, 2018.

1. matibeyu New Player

I have two accounts: one in PC and one in PS and I was wondering why aren't the Sunstones that drop from the Time Capsules not tradable across platforms?? I normally play in my PS and I'm used to pay like 3 or 4 millons in the broker for a "Shimmering Sunstone", and I have just cheked that in the PC the cost is only 400K!!! That's almos 10 time cheaper!!!

My question is: Since everything in Time Capsule is tradable across the platforms... Why the sunstones are not?
    PC is getting all the love and we all know there are a lot of cheats and tricks in PC, so this game is much much easyer in the PC side... So please Meps, consider make the sunstones and future stones tradables across the platfomrs!
    • Like x 2
  2. Shark Dental Devoted Player

It's not PC players fault that there aren't very many PS subscribers.
  3. Saami Loyal Player

I thought that PS population is much bigger than PC population?
    • Like x 1
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

That's not really something in their control. It has to do with the Playstation revenue sharing. If someone would spend real money on the PC, then shunt it to a PS player, Sony wouldn't get their cut. They've got to have a taste of every real-money transaction that goes through their accounts.
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I did too, but the prices on pretty much everything suggest otherwise. At least as far as subscribers/time capsule buyers is concerned.
  6. matibeyu New Player

Then why are the collections and the styles of the time capsules tradables...???
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Same with the Catalysts even when they were drops. I can buy a booster bundle on PS or PC, which is straight revenue (some TCs can be opened from the free stabilizers....there are NO free booster bundles) and those auras are cross-platform tradeable...if cross-platform lockdown is revenue related, these should be the primary examples of what cannot be traded...not sunstones/seals/cats.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  8. matibeyu New Player

Exactly my point! Thanks Reinheld!