GU86 Issues

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by BRITTENY, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

There are a few people in league that are missing bases. They're just gone. They're not in their intended location, nor are they able to go to their base from their teleporters or the warp menu. This is a big problem since most of their armories are in the bases that are missing.

There's also an issue with armories. When I switch to my DPS armory, my weapon does not switch as well. I have to switch to my DPS armory again, in order to get the correct weapon to appear. This is problematic if you're in combat and switch from armory to armory as you cannot switch twice in a row with out the cool down.
    • Like x 5
  2. Zneeak Devoted Player

I swear to RnGezuz, If I end up having to redecorate my bases because of some bug there will be HELL TO PAY!! :mad:

3/4 bases on my main toon is gone, including the one where all my armories are at.
    • Like x 1
  3. Controller Devoted Player

You're not the only one, OP.

My DPS Armory - with ALL of the same gear I had before the update - NOW reads my CR as only 220.......have checked ALL of my gear and it is recent, for the Titans DLC.

It was - before the GU86 - CR 245 for my DPS side. My Troller (for now) is correct, at 247.

The only thing I added was the third artifact, which is level 80 so far. Do not believe that the level of this is affecting my CR, is it?

No issues with my bases, at least so far. Have only visited one of them, which was for my Armory. Have not tried to visit any others yet.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Can you post or PM me character names that are missing bases?
  5. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

That's talking about permissions, their bases are actually missing. Unless permission is talking about their actual base, I don't see how this is exactly the same. They can't give themselves permission to a missing base. So that fix doesn't work. This is also hugely problematic as their armories are in their missing bases.
  6. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Check your weapon
    • Like x 2
  7. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

PM sent
  8. Maxwill Committed Player

Hey Mepps I know this isn't the perfect spot for my question but I have to ask. Should we expect a 4th artifact slot at some point in the future?
    • Like x 1
  9. Zneeak Devoted Player

Sent you a PM.
  10. Controller Devoted Player

Thanks, Agent - did just that and the CR issue appears to be resolved.

No issues on one of my toons with my bases.

All appears well.
    • Like x 1
  11. Arqueiro Robusto Well-Known Player

My bases disappeared too.
  12. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Weapons are NOT Staying Imprinted Properly.
    I have tried Re-imprinting numerous times and Still says cannot load weapon.
    • Like x 2
  13. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

If you switch to the same armory twice, your correct weapon should appear. It's annoying, but it works.
    • Like x 3
  14. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Ugg Still annoying. I say Carry your Other Weapon in inventory till fixed. This will make raids FUN!!! LOL
    • Like x 1
  15. 6ix9ine Well-Known Player

just press your armory again and it will return to normal
  16. Perdition Committed Player

Hmm, so do an update for style unlocking phase 3 plus a 3th artifact slot, break armories and bases? HOW?! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well last time they added an artifact slot, all of our memberships were disabled for half a week. We got off pretty lightly this time when you consider that. :D
    • Like x 2
  18. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

My third base is missing. THANK GOD it wasn't my main base.
  19. Matt Swift New Player

PM Sent as well Mepps
  20. kingmasternova Loyal Player

A friend lost a Cybernetic Vit Augment, 2 other friends lost there bases.