Server Downtime - August 15, 2018 - Game Update 86

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sungrave New Player

That would be amazing!
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The account you use to log in to the forums has to be an account that has logged into the game at least once in order to be able to post in the rest of the forums. Basically if you're a PC player, you have to log in using your PC game account. If you play on PS4 or Xbox you have to log in using your PSN ID or Xbox Live account.
    • Like x 1
  3. Pestilance New Player

They put the 2nd artifact slot on test last year just wondering why they wouldn't put the 3rd artifact slot on test plus they always add game updates to the test and live server and test server could really use those bug fixes ;)
  4. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I would love to see this too, got a lot of people in my mains friends list I have no idea what role/power they are, at this point even who some of those people are lol
    • Like x 4
  5. xDRW85x New Player

a whole day knocked off of subcription for maitenance. sucks big. well should be back on i guess in time for work.
  6. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Interesting, I never knew this, explains why someone couldn't reply directly to one of my forum posts from a few months ago :eek:
  7. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Lets hope the devs take notice and agree that it`s a much needed update
    • Like x 3
  8. Sungrave New Player

I've been playing since end of '11 and lost my original account after taking an extended break and losing access to the original email. I've since had to set up a new one and I don't remember needing to do that. So, I'm a bit lost as to where I log in. I'm a USPS player and I play almost daily, so do I need to link my ps account with this account somehow?
  9. RealTegan Dedicated Player

10. AlbusTheRaceR New Player

11. RealTegan Dedicated Player

Is what true?
  12. AlbusTheRaceR New Player

Is the actual time of active activity? I mean
  13. Alibaba New Player

is the server up yet?
  14. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I don't know if you can actually link your PSN to the account you're using at the moment. I play on PC so it's all just one account. Try signing in with your PSN ID, it might ask you to link a Daybreak account, but I'm not saying it will ask you to do that. If not, you'll probably just have to keep using your PSN ID account rather than the one you're posting on now.
  15. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Being able to log in with a PSN or Xbox account is a relatively new thing. Back when I created this forum account, that want an option. But they added a check to see if you have logged into the game on your forum account (for new accounts) to prevent spam on the forums. So they had to have a way for PS and Xbox players to pass that check. If you were already on the forums, they didn't remove privileges until you logged in, you were basically grandfathered in.
  16. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  17. Dax New Player

How long am I going to have to wait for controller exclusive power interactions. Been asking for years to group up powers in to three or 4 groups, give each troll power access to two of The group pis and just don’t make the debuff abilities the applicators. That semi small new mechanic would change the game so much for the better. Players would have to actually think about group comps and powers. It would bring more variety to groups and the trolls themselves.

Need to get back to the days where trolls weren’t just batteries. Need troll dependent boss mechanics and large perks to having multiple trolls. With the special power interactions, special bonuses (no just dmg increases) for power types. Like an elemental PI for nature, ice, fire, water, earth. An energy PI for quantum, HL, rage, atomic, electric. An arsenal PI for gadget, munitions, celestial, sorcery. Make up whatever er names for them, but you get the idea.
  18. BaddKimmio90 New Player

Which is better villans or heros
  19. Juiceman936 Well-Known Player

Us Ps4 is up
  20. QALLENONE New Player

Villains. But seriously... It’s like asking which flavor ice cream is better vanilla or chocolate.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.