New Movement Ideas

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by bobert0317, Jul 31, 2018.

1. bobert0317 Active Player

I know the chance of seeing any of things is games is highly rare, but I still think sharing ideas can be beneficial

Flight
    • Allow for animations to play as you regular fly
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • New animations than the Superman flight stance
    • [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG](This can go for Flight and super speed)
    [IMG]

Acrobatics
    • Running on all 4's
    Super Speed
    • The option to change the animation of lighting to something else, probably something similar to the auras
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Good stuff :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Put this in the section here.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ume-styles-you-would-like-to-see-next.278259/

Megzilla is really good (awesome) about trying to get great ideas into the game and she will tell you if things like this are possible.
  4. Captain Wonder Active Player

Teleportation, super jump, no electricity on super speed, vehicles air and land,
  5. recoil2 Dedicated Player

is that champions online? neat, tried it out a few months while i was away from dcuo last year, the styles are good and so is the content, shame about the graphics though. it would be neat if i didn't constantly have the super man pose while flying, would prefer something more like red tornado or onslaught how they stay upright and just tilt a little to zoom forward.
    • Like x 1
  6. Ergotth Committed Player

Oh, I remember having this idea years ago about flight gaining these trail-like Auras, especialy if they were according to your superpower. Would be really neat to have it in different movements like superspeed as well. COuld even match the powers as well, like superspeed+ice equals you ice-skating or superspeed+fire equals your hands blowing flames like a jet engine.
    • Like x 1