Episode Ideas?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The 14th Doctor, Aug 3, 2018.

1. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I know no one will respond or whatever, but I just wanted to say I kinda want a Bat family themed DLC. Like, maybe somehow, Barbara Gordon's Batgirl is involved (time travel, maybe?) and Red Hood is finally introduced. And maybe it could be based on Death of the Family.
    Won't last long, but feel free to add ideas
    • Like x 1
  2. Yes We Can Active Player

How about an episode that goes back to the changeover from Sony to daybreak and we have the chance to stop the apocalypse from happening.
    • Like x 1
  3. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Awh :'(
  4. RealTegan Dedicated Player

* Legion of Superheroes. I'm not sure what story to tell, but something that puts them front and center.
    * A story with the modern JSA. They are a very different team of legacy heroes and would be fun to see. I'd particularly like to see Maxine Hunkel, the Cyclone - Ma Hunkel's granddaughter.
    * A real Lobo story. I'm not sure how or what, but it's gotta include the space dolphins.
    * A Titans story featuring the actual original Titans instead of the newcomers. Maybe a time travel adventure to put us in the right era to visit all the originals.
    * A Batman Beyond story, headed the other way, where we meet the Beyond Justice League.
    • Like x 3
  5. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

Yes. Also,
    Speedster episode. Something probably Flash centered, but also introducing speedsters like Jesse Quick, Max Mercury, Godspeed, Impulse, etc. Maybe a Flash War type thing? Also, they could introduce different lightning colors

Also, I feel like we need a Crisis of some sort. Red skies, the whole thing

Maybe a Watchmen themed episode? I don't know if they have the rights to do that, but it might be cool. Maybe time travel related, or something along the lines of Dr Manhattan leading a group of heroes and villains at the same time because he's conflicted over something?

Dark Knight Metal! That'd be awesome. I love the Red Death style, but I really want to see the Batman who Laughs with his Robins.
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I think a Flash episode would be a great idea. The "character" has been in comics since 1940... and please let's not get into that argument about "yeah but that was Jay not Barry or Wes or Bart" thing.. THE FLASH has been a comic book super hero since 1940 and they did absolutely nothing when he hit 75. While not as popular I don't care what era you pick from the Flash is one of the founders of the JLA .. You know that super hero group we all belong to.. well Villains aside. Fact is aside for being a contact and a few brief appearances in missions here and there we rarely even see him.. while his Rogues on the other hand seem to show up everywhere.

I'm thinking some sort of DLC (s) revolving around Flashpoint. Could be very cool actually battling both Wonder Woman and Aquaman as villains and interacting with Thomas Wayne as the Batman..maybe even Martha as the Joker? Not sure exactly how they would do it but it would be very different and entertaining if they did,

Already been talked about elsewhere but another almost completely ignored hero is Captain Marvel/Shazam. Maybe I am forgetting something but as far as I can remember we see him all of once handing us the mission to go stop Felix Faust from stealing Black Adams powers at around level 25? Now we have an Atlantis, under the sea, DLC finally arriving in November and interestingly enough that happens one month before the Aquaman live action movie hits the theaters. Do the same with Shazam some time next year before that goes live.. base it on the obvious a huge knock down drag out brawl between Shazam and Black Adam. Hey could even give us the opportunity to return to ancient Khandaq and join Rip battling Black Adam and Vandal Savage. Why not we already have the map and the story line right?

The Titans are cool but I would love to see something based on Young Justice which will also be returning to the new DC streaming service with brand new episodes in 2019. Pick a story line.. We could time travel and help Kid Flash, Robin and Aqua Lad bust Super Boy out of Cademus. Help the team defeat Vandal Savage and stop hm from taking control of the JLA with his mind control devices.. Or heck just hang out in the super secret (is there anyone alive that does NOT know where that base is? :D LOL ) base and eat cookies with Miss Martian. LOL
    • Like x 2
  7. EconoKnight XIII Legion

The Darkseid War

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. recoil2 Dedicated Player

darkseid wars, something set in modern japan and tokyo with large lit cities and classic asian architecture like chinatown but much much larger and more ornate with the scenery. we do have quite a few japanese heroes like katana and it'd be a perfect way to incorporate the cherry trees and rock garden stuff we have, a thanagarian invasion dlc, world warlll black adam's storyline as a dlc, where were you on the night batman was killed sub dlc event (a sort of who done it, base don the story of the same name), knight fall introducing azrael and a few of his costumes/weapons into dcuo, a swamp thing the killing fields dlc.
  9. Noble One Committed Player

eh we kinda have enough bat stuff to last us for a good while. same goes for supes and WW. im thinking we should focus more on the secondary heroes/heroines. also content should be more hero/villain driven. it getting pretty awkward they are saving the world so much.
    • Like x 1
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Watchmen
  11. Highplains Sailor Well-Known Player

Maybe it's been done in a fashion, but what about an alternate world type mission where the Wayne's were not murdered and Bruce never became Batman? The changes to the timeline of that world are significant; good and bad. Then construct the mission in such a way that the player gets to choose what to do (arrange for the Wayne's to die, or stop some NPC who wants them to die).

So a hero may be forced to actually arrange for the Wayne's to die if they think the consequences of not having Batman is too severe. Or try to save the Waynes if they feel having Batman isn't worth two innocent people's lives.

Villains may choose to save the Waynes so there is no future Batman. Or, they may say "it's a whole lot more FUN with Bats running around out there to mess with!" and try to arrange for the Waynes to die.

This doesn't have to be limited to Batman. Missions could be built around whatever made the various heroes / villains the way they are, and the player gets to choose the 'fate' of that alternate world's timeline.

Just a thought.
    • Like x 2
  12. Controller Devoted Player

Need to do a DLC themed around T.O. Morrow, Red Tornado and this guy

[IMG]

An AMAZO DLC would be fun and challenging, especially an ELITE raid with this famous robot that is ever evolving.

I also think it's high time we see THIS team

Maybe a LOS centered around young Supes or Supergirl.

And eventually we need to see Darkseid return.
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

how about finally giving Jonah Hex some love? wheres his spotlight? i also 100% think The Brain deserves a storyline. his npc is in the game. he should definitely be plotting something crazy in the shadows. another unused character that is already in dc, is Lady Shiva. so, give her something nice
  14. Controller Devoted Player

Jonah Hex worked well in this JLU episode

I think he'd work well in a future DLC.
    • Like x 1
  15. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Time-travelin’, Road warrior Hex!

[IMG]
  16. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Watchman would be epic!
  17. The 14th Doctor Dedicated Player

I actually had this dream one night that they added a Lobo based DLC! (I have weird dreams when I take sleeping medicine of any sort). I think the story was basically Lobo was hunting you and some iconic was helping you escape. I think that'd be a fun DLC.
    Maybe a raid would involve a bunch of Lobo's "bounties" grouping up to take him on?
    • Like x 1
  18. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Bat Family might be great down the road, but we've been pretty Bat saturated for awhile now. What's conspicuously missing is the Legion of Super-Heroes, which would open up all kinds of avenues for the game to explore and tons of fun heroes and villains. The future is the one "place" left unexplored by DCUO. A Cadmus story line would be cool-- cloning, conspiracies, shadow government. Maybe not iconic enough when translated for gaming tho.
    • Like x 2
  19. dresserball Dedicated Player

We need more of Booster Gold. Would love to have more content about him.
  20. Balton hero Committed Player

I had the idea a while ago that a Lobo dlc where he chased you as his bounty, similar to Cerberus but harder to shake, perhaps in open world, would be cool, but they (sort of) used this in Doomed Metro