Give Deathstroke a Loot Drop in The TT Alert

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kid Multiverse, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Demand? A request is not a demand.

Also, yes it's a boss fight.
    • Like x 1
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Meh.
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

A reasonable drop for the fight would be a Flawless or Solid Cyborg R&D piece.
    • Like x 1
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I have seen people die in that fight both from him and the 4 scattered bombs in the room. Would be in favor of a small loot drop.
    • Like x 1
  5. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

well, by that logic, we shouldn't get a loot in the Damian fight in the duo?
    • Like x 3
  6. SHUSHHH Well-Known Player

we used to get gear and everything else from adds before all this money grab
    • Like x 2
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I knew people would be absolutely up in arms about this... mmm delicious popcorn :D
    • Like x 2
  8. Schimaera Devoted Player

Sure like in the first few hundred days of the game lol. And do you really think that adds not dropping trash is something related to money grabs or are you just angry about something else, fella? lol
  9. Schimaera Devoted Player

How does it feel to not be the center of the discussion once in a while? :p
    :-*
    • Like x 3
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

FEELS GOOD MAN :D
    • Like x 3
  11. Noble One Committed Player

tbh i would say a single mark would be enough. no need for LOOT loot as you dont fully fight him. to say hes not a boss though is BS since if you die in the fight you do go through lockout and if you wipe (which ive seen some have as getting to that point in joining mid way) it will reset him. if it wasnt a bass fight he wouldnt reset nor would there be a lockout.
    • Like x 2
  12. Malachyte Devoted Player

I agree, its not a proper boss fight as you only need to burn him a little, however is asking to get at least some good Nth Metal too much to ask...lol
    • Like x 1
  13. Dene Devoted Player

Its almost a scripted fight.. no matter what , your the fight ends at the same time for pretty much everyone.. it is like 1 big interactive cut scene
    • Like x 1
  14. Kid Multiverse Loyal Player

Not really up in arms, just making a casual suggestion/ request. Although apparently making any sort of request around here is interpreted by some people as "omg you're demanding free things."

I'm feeling cute & casual about it all tbh :)
    • Like x 2
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Friggin noob
  16. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Off topic but wow, blast from the past :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Shark Dental Devoted Player

We don't? That sucks too.

In AF3 we literally got loot every 2 seconds (well, not literally, but you get the gist) even if it was only base items and R&D mats.

Those semi-bosses should at least drop an Nth metal or have a chance at catalysts or something. Just my opinion of course.

Edit: Whoops, reversed the order of "should" and "we" when reading your sentence, lol. It's been a long day. :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Which one?
    • Like x 1
  19. Proxystar #Perception

It should just be a proper boss fight with proper loot.

It just feels like a waste of time
    • Like x 5
  20. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I was referring exclusively to the reaction your request got. I didn’t think you were up in arms about Deathstroke not dropping loot. Sorry for the ambiguous wording. :)
    • Like x 1