The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

2. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  4. MarvelUniverse Well-Known Player

• Like x 7
  5. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Hellboy Inspired
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  7. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

It's been a while since I've posted in this thread, I mean a long while.
    With that said, I have a lot of costumes incoming in this post, so enjoy.

My Quantum Alt.
    [IMG]

She has a mixture of the new Fire Soul Gear(Reg) and the Red Robin(Enhanced and Reg)styles, I think it works really well together.
    (I actually had the Miraclous Cape on Her, but the Long Wavy Hair styles clip pretty badly with it. So I switched to the Astral Alloy cape instead.)

Next up.
    My Star Sapphire Toon.
    [IMG]

I did a ton of farming back in January with the Anniversary Event and grabbed a ton of Exobyte Origin Pieces. I also grabbed the
    Valentimes chest in February. After messing around with the colors a bit, this ended up being her default costume. I also saw
    The Long Wavy Hair with the Streak and I decided to pick it up, just to add to the overall flair of the costume.

My Fire Alt
    [IMG]
    This toon was made around a week before my quantum character was. I'm using a lot of old costume pieces I bought(Thank you style unlocking.) and it created a really nice looking costume. I also picked up the New Mohawk style from the Time Capsules and
    he rocks the hair style.

My Gadgets toon.
    [IMG]
    For my gadgets toon, I just went with a costume that I thought would look good when I had the Rainbow Current Aura equipped.
    I could only display three main colors, so I went with black green and red as my choices and it worked out nicely.

Cosplay Costumes:

Captain Falcon(Updated)
    [IMG]

Buzz Lightyear(To Infinity and BEYOND!)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Iron Patriot:
    [IMG]

Captain America(Updated.)
    [IMG]
    Didn't change much on Cap, I tried to give him more of a Movie Appearance; and I gave him the spindrift waist, and legs; that's about it.
    My Atomic Ultra Kryptonian(Updated)
    [IMG]

I didn't change too much of his costume, I just grabbed the short curly hair; and added the recent Iridescent material to his chest and legs.

Whew. That took longer than I thought. But I've really enjoyed the new batch of styles you devs have been putting out as of late, keep it up.
    • Like x 3
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

He's looking good, and I know there's only a few options for tech-based wings in the game, but speaking only for myself, and I am unanimous in this, I think the Winged Fury Back is a better fit for the character:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm not liking the Spindrift Chest Style for him because it leaves his abdomen unarmored. Other than that, he's looking good. :cool:
    • Like x 1
  9. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Anyone know why we can't get the styles to look like the ant-man next to Mister Miracle in Watchtower?
    Specially the head
  10. BLK Well-Known Player

Yooo my guy! Can you share the styles?
    Legs/Hands/Head/Hair
    • Like x 1
  11. Perdition Committed Player

Legs: Main Man
    Hands: Phantom Zone Reaver (villian pvp style)
    Head: Krampus Horns (if i remember correctly its from the Christmas seasonal)
    Hair: Al-Ghul (not sure but i think you get that with a briefing)
    Chest: Main Man
    Belt: Demon Waist
    Boots: Escaped Inmate
    Aura: Scorging aura for head/hands(you can still get that through the Quark-Vendor)
    • Like x 1
  12. mtanasas Well-Known Player

from the flash in the movie Justice League inspired style

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

With that Head Style, it's more like Movie Johnny Quick of the Crime Syndicate! :p
    • Like x 3
  14. SirHyper Active Player

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 11
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 8
  16. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Brilliant!
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Smashgirl!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Wilder Midnight!

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Half werewolf half gargoyle still just a woman.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  19. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 1
  20. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Little, shiny update.
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]