Rage Weapon expert

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Bombero, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Yaiba Committed Player

Oh so you call me a noob? Okay, there is nothing to talk with you, just play the game the way you like, you will end up spamming the combo I mentioned all the time (around 90%) :)
  2. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Yes because you are. Both you and that other guy are irrelevant along with your useless comments on subject you are clueless about. The thread has been derailed too much by now and you are wasting my time.
  3. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

The only one posting useless info here is you. I gave him a rotation. What have you given him? If you disagree and think prec is much more in depth then prove us wrong and post your rotation otherwise stop responding with nonsense and go away

Lol see there’s not much to it. Everyone sees it which is why you won’t post a rotation
  4. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I disagree and posted a loadout example. After having tested some more the loadout I'd actuallu use is different but only slightly. Theres a 4 power rotation involved in maximizing any precision build from what I can tell.
  5. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

I use Bow into MA smoke bomb mastery for both my rage and atomic toons. Works amazingly cause you get the mob stun with the smoke bomb. I do use powers as well I run with rage a melee loadout and with atomic a mix of range melee loadout. I've been topping the charts although I'm cr155 with my rage and 121 with my atomic. But if the que is all in that cr range i do top those charts across the board. Healing not with my rage but with my atomic I usually top that chart to. But I'm not a chart chaser but hope this helps you out bud. If you want the loadout I use send a reply and if I see it I'll add it as well
  6. foxhound008 New Player

OK man, so how about you give us your thoughts. What would you do for high dps weapons expert build?
  7. foxhound008 New Player

OK, so what would you do for high weapons DPS?
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Not for nothing, but if you look back at what you've written. Which is nothing but put downs and telling people how wrong they are. What are you actually contributing to the thread that is relevant?
    • Like x 1
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

For those wanting to play WE. All powers can run as WE, but some are much better than others because of their quick 100 spam powers. IMO, gadgets is hands down the best as WE from my own experience and gameplay.

People need to stop hating and just have fun. Dang.
    • Like x 2
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I remember when my sorc would be top DPS by a magnitude...all she had to do was 2H/Bow...and set pi and pet...getting the feeling that that era is returning...different weapons but same result...especially in PvP ...a relentless precision player should be able to beat a might 123 builder almost every time now...
  11. Trexlight Devoted Player

it varies. The weapon cheese is certainly back with a new weapon combo but its still relying on stats and the player. a Good player is still better than a bad player.
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

I assumed 2 players of near equal skill...what would be the point of worrying about lopsided results either way...
  13. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

those lovely herds of mines...just floating there...waiting...