Quarks on the Promethium Lockbox.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Draconiano, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Draconiano Committed Player

If we won't get a revamp for Promethium lockbox, at least give us another thing to choose, I have more than enought bots, probably 98% of the styles that drop there (if not all), and those base items are worth like 5k on the broker by now.
    Only 10 Quarks per box, can this happen?
    • Like x 2
  2. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The promboxes definitely need an overhaul.

I think there should be two or three promboxes to choose from.

1. The existing prombox left as is
    2. A seasonal prombox updated with every seasonal
    3. A TC / Quark style prombox updated quarterly with ALL old TC and Quark styles rotated out with every quarterly update. Make it kind of random though. The devs could adjust the drop rate on this one to maybe once a day or something.
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

I love DCUO so, devs, just get rid of these super stupid styles like Vodoo or Necromancer or collection styles in the lock boxes. Rest doesn't bother me. I take the extra mark, a bot/compound or a vault ticket (for some xtra Nth Metal and an Exobyte) any day. These garbage styles in there just make it unnessecary hard to get some cool opposite faction styles that don't even have feats attached to them (if you're actually in the opposite faction).

Also: Add the remaining villain and hero styles.
    • Like x 1
  4. Scarlet Morrigan Active Player

I don't see anything happening to Promethium Lockbox because people aren't paying to open them any more. Basically I feel like they replaced them with Time Capsules, they just won't admit it.
  5. Knarlydude Loyal Player

6. Knarlydude Loyal Player

The Subs need some lovin so that DCUO can do some other things that would benefit the game in other areas. Doing something with the promboxes would give a little to subs so that DCUO could give a little to Free & Premium players without some Subs throwing a temper tantrum.