DCUO Announces New Episode: ATLANTIS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Jensu Well-Known Player

a dark Knights Metal DLC would be amazing
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'll reserve judgment till after the livestream.
    • Like x 1
  3. Coffee Iced cream Level 30

Aquaman and the like were never my interest. But hey whatever.
  4. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Ok, you guys have really hit your stride. You’ve got the cadence down and now you’re struttin’ like John Travolta. Just remember, Titans is now THE BAR. You can’t go back. We won’t accept anything less.
    • Like x 2
  5. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

I get the timing, with the movie coming out and all of the recent investment in new Atlantean maps and so forth. I'm really hoping to see the Legion of Super Heroes in this game-- something totally new.
    • Like x 2
  6. Geococcyx New Player

I always thought it would be cool to have some kind of bubble-swimming movement mode
  7. Xibo Loyal Player

To be honest, Atlantis should be a map like Gotham but the work done is amazing anyway.
    • Like x 1
  8. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

This is the way it should be, a new dlc every 3-4 months, hopefully it's not old content that we've been through before , that would be bad but as of right now most of the player base is happy including myself and that is a good thing.
  9. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

10. Dr Nastiobous Well-Known Player

11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

hope we don't get frostbite considering we are going in the winter.
  12. GoldStarFlight Active Player

I'm so there I'd love to visit Atlantis and explore it.
    • Like x 2
  13. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Like someone else said please don't make me fight a single starfish and ill be excited about it.
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

:D
  15. recoil2 Dedicated Player

well, at least the scenery'll be new. though with as many times as we've fought orm/atlanteans i just can't see how the actual content will seem "Fresh".
  16. Knightmare Active Player

It's been a minute since I have posted here, but I gotta wonder: @Jackster Is this going to have some Lemuria flavor to it ( under water adventures ) Please say yes ?!?
    • Like x 2
  17. DanXVII Committed Player

That map O_O
    • Like x 2
  18. TheNord New Player

Would Atlantis have a Roman style aqueduct running through it? (sarcasm) It's what it looks like to me anyway. This could be awesome, but Aquaman, in my humble opinion, is still lame. :D
    • Like x 1
  19. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

But what's Mepps' take?
  20. DCUO Addict Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 6