Two Words Devs: Thank You!!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Helios The Eternal Flame, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Good Morning all. I just had to log on and say: Thank You Devs!!! This episode is just awesome. As I always say; If I can criticize and voice my displeasure with a certain direction the game is taking or an executive decision made, I must commend and praise when you do well. KUDOS!!!

I must say, the raids have some of the best mechanics we have seen in a while. One of the things I have wanted since launch was a Deathstroke fight where it felt like I was battling the guy who took out the Justice League single-handedly. I finally got it. I have not tried Elite yet, thats tonight. Nevertheless, even for normal difficulty, the raids are great. The content is robust, and fun. I am impressed. This is now the bar. Keep it here.

Today, coffee is on me!!!

Now, just get me more movement mode variants, more unique loading screens, my promised side-kick customization, and my Legion of Super Heroes Content lol........
    • Like x 6
  2. Pinky Well-Known Player

Agreed, my first time trying the Deathstroke raid was very memorable for me. Didn't get it on the first attempt, but luckily my raid co-ordinated via voice chat and we took it down the 2nd try.

The best thing I like about the new Augments R&D system is that it allows us to swap Augments in and out depending on what we need for the situation, without penalizing us heavily.

In addition, auto-completing obsolete (and very tedious) R&D feats for us was very generous of the devs, and I really appreciate their kind gesture. If this was WoW heading into a new expansion, Blizzard would just tell us to suck it up over the lost achievements.

This Episode's art and environment is great and very much a breath of fresh air. I especially liked the alert in Titans Tower where we can explore the Titans' rooms and see how neat / cool / messy / nicely decorated each room is, and have some RP fun in the meantime.

Keep up the good work Devs!
    • Like x 3
  3. The Canadian Level 30

Great DLC so far, looks like there is a ton of content to keep people entertained for a decent amount of time before they start crying for more content !
    Great job.
    • Like x 2
  4. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Wow.

Having read your posts for years, I have a great deal of respect for you Helios. Your comments here make me want to give DCUO another look.
    • Like x 2
  5. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Thank you. Like I said, this is now THE BAR. Going forward, this is what I want. This is the Episode we have deserved for some time.
    • Like x 2
  6. Jackster Developer

Thank you all for being great fans! My favorite run of all time is the Perez/Wolfman New Teen Titans - finally getting to see Titans Tower in DC Universe Online was a goal of mine ever since I started a couple of years ago.
    • Like x 11
  7. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Thanks Jack!!! The 80's were an amazing time for the Titans. At that point, it was them and the X-Men carrying the load for their respective companies. Great work!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. BumblingB I got better.

I'm still disturbed by the Terra/Deathstroke daddy thing... I mean... I know their original relationship and yeah... DUDE WTF?!
    • Like x 2
  9. Eve YouTuber

Same here, so far what I was able to play I enjoyed a lot. I love the difficulty, the story, the drops, everything.
    Great job and for real was worth waiting for it. Thank you Devs!
    • Like x 2
  10. TroEL Dedicated Player

Titans Island feels a lot like Arkham Island. I combed that AI plenty back in the day when those rare collections where out there. TI feels very similar but it still great. Titans Tower is awesome and the environment feels new regardless.
    • Like x 2
  11. JohnnyDC Developer

Very much so! I know Jackster remembers this one... I have 2 copies at home myself. [IMG]
    Thanks for the kind words.

It was a labor of love!
    • Like x 2
  12. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Indeed my friend. I have that book as well..........Darkseid summoning the Dark Pheonix. Classic!!!!
  13. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

Lol.....
  14. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

So true. I believe this content can last until November.
  15. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I think they were trying to cover their bases from any backlash. They could have solved it by making Terra just be the same age as the other titans but I guess having her be a teen was important.
  16. BumblingB I got better.

Her rage in the raid reminded me of:
    • Like x 2
  17. Helios The Eternal Flame Dedicated Player

LOL!!! Great stuff.....
    • Like x 1