Dev Discussion Episode 32: Rewards

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Red Five, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Hey everyone,

Today we are releasing Teen Titans: The Judas Contract, and with it a whole slew of new rewards. This thread is for feedback and bugs regarding loot for this episode. Thanks, and we hope you enjoy your new gear!
  2. DarkMugetsu New Player

BUG REPORT:

The Titans Control Panel base item is TOO SMALL to be viable for what it stands for, it seems more like a coffee table instead of some special operations table and the computer monitor on it is so small that even GIZMO would not be able to use it. Please increase the size to be comparable to base items such as the Optimized large Table, or something close enough . This table is lower than my knee.

[IMG]

Titans control panel base item next to my character

[IMG]
    Titans Control Panel on the left in comparison to the Optimized Large Table to the right
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkMugetsu New Player

UPDATE:

Replayed one of the missions and found that this item is actually the correct size, which is hard to believe considering how small the control monitor and keyboard is to this base item, it would be nice if we could get a [large] variant added to the loot table similar to how allot of items have a large variant for leaguehalls nowadays so that we could use it as a big special command/ conference table instead of a coffee table.
    • Like x 1
  4. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I agree I was hoping to replace my meeting table in my base but this is just way to small to use for anything. The size needs to be increased or at least make one that's bigger.
  5. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

BUG:
    I have noticed that Titan Fans and Hacked Robots LOVE to take a walk out on the water.. some of them succeed, others fail. This can be a pain in the big behind when trying to do Raven's Rescue Titan Fan's Mission. Pulling a single hacked robot in from the water can result in a nice group session that involves robots showing up out of nowhere. When I got the reward I did not get any marks and I used a level 235 character.
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Could you please add the renown value to the renown commendation text?

Thank you

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Ultimate Thor Active Player

Okay it's 2018 and in the past shall we say RECENT past we thought that YOU (Daybreak) had actually learned that the materials need to be stackable the more the better. Previously the excuse was PS3 couldn't handle it. Why now are we getting brand no content that has tons of variable results and sizes only stacks to 4. Most of which don't actually stack you have to put one on top thee other. Please increase the number to 999 like other items. Also make the items auto-stack.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Feed them into your Augments. No need to hoard or take up inventory space.
  9. Realsaiyin Active Player

The Titans Fans Club Commendation doesn't say how much renown it grants in the description. Only says the cash value.
  10. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

To follow up on this, is it intended that we only get 200 renown from Terra?
  11. Red Five Developer

Yes, you should get 600 total for each raid. For the H.I.V.E. Reborn you should get three Fan Mail drops, each worth 200.
  12. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Are we supposed to get a catalyst from every instance we run? Or is it just random? I did both the alert and duo and didn't receive a catalyst today, from either instance. I ran the HIVE elite raid a few times, I received a catalyst each time from two bosses. However, I just ran the duo again and did not get a catalyst.

Since the launch of the episode, I've received a catalyst from the duo and alert on each of my toons, every run. During my alert run today, everyone in my group received a catalyst. I was the only one that did not get one. I wasn't loot locked, as I got loot from the final boss. It was the same with my duo run.

Here's a picture of the loot that was received after our alert run. Everyone got a catalyst but me :(

[IMG]
  13. Red Five Developer

It's not a guaranteed, but I hope your luck improves next time!
  14. Schimaera Devoted Player

Makes me kinda sad that the Elite catalyst isn't guaranteed. More often than not you only run it to get marks if you finished the renown already :(

Quick question tho: Are these specific drops also in the event's loot table?
  15. BumblingB I got better.

May I ask why catalysts were set to RNG and drop from instances when just recently the previous artifact ones were moved to a vendor?
    • Like x 2
  16. Sexy_Shell Active Player

can we get a bit more clarity in the all the wild things feat in machine reg. my league did a league run and we killed the boss while he was a hound and it didn't go towards the feat.
    it says to kill him as each of the following hound, gorilla, and bird. also some clarity on the disco ball feat in H.I.V.E would be appreciated as well. is it just the floor traps for reg or the ceiling traps as well. I think both these feats may be bugged.
    please check this out and fix it.
    BTW these new raids are very challenging and fun
  17. Hraesvelg Always Right

I can understand the thinking behind making you run the content to level up that particular catalyst. As far as the RNG? Well...it's Daybreak. LOL
  18. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

That still doesn't make any sense. We ran tons of raids this weekend, and everyone in our group got a catalyst from each boss, every raid, every time. If they were random, why is it that the first two days of the episode, everyone was receiving a catalyst from all their instances, every run? I reset the duo multiple times and received a catalyst every run. Same with my duo partner. And then when the hotfix hit, then it decided to be random? Is that just a coincidence?

Are the drop rates broken in raids then?
    • Like x 4
  19. Tygerfyre Committed Player

I've gotten exactly ONE catalyst. That's on one run through each raid, and 5 duos, and 3 times on the alert. If it's random, and not broken, you might want to bump the drop rate. If nothing else, it seems like the raid bosses should always be dropping one.
    • Like x 2
  20. Proxystar #Perception

You don't always get them in the duo or alerts either I've recieved zero catalysts in those on numerous occasions.

I don't understand why these catalysts are even behind rng though, they're already a grind, they don't need their grind stalled by RNG in fact I don't even see the point in making them drops.

All catalysts should just be on the Constantine vendor regardless to create consistency
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.