Teen Titans: Judas Contract & Augments!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Not sure if you know the original comics story, but let's just say it involves a great betrayal.
  2. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Not sure the first part is a problem.As to the multiple Robins situation it is standard lore.
  3. Dagyr Doom Level 30

I think you need to reread the Original Post!
    Especially this part below.

Crafting
    • We have removed the ability to craft gear mods or generator mods, but have left enhanced styles and consumables.
    • Old items such as old exobytes, simple materials, complex materials, scraps, exobits, and other random crafting items are now worth Augment XP and can be fed into your Augments.
    • There is a new crafting ingredient called “Exo-Material,” which replaces the crafting requirements of removed crafting items in all remaining recipes.
    Harvesting
    • Old exobit clusters when used now grant between 1 and 3 Exo-Materials. If you are a Member, you will always receive a bonus Exo-Material.
    Feats
    • We’ve auto-completed all feats relating to things that can no longer be accomplished as a result of this transition.
    All the old stuff will convert to the new stuff and all the feats will auto complete.So as a veteran player you wouldn't lose anything.Dude chill out.
  4. RLManuel Committed Player

At 237 what rank should my origin augments be, after using the golden exo’s?

Two out of Eight are 206 and the rest are 193. Is that how it’s supposed to be?
  5. MACLATIN1 New Player

So basically everyone who had all of their mods up to snuff just got screwed?
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Nope. Instead of replacing them this DLC, they get much better mods (augs) and a much better system.
    • Like x 4
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They can crit, like any other fortification.
  8. MACLATIN1 New Player

You guys are doing a horrible job of keeping us updated and letting us know how this new system works.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

• Like x 1
  10. VLADIMPALER Active Player

I was playing iwht one of my toons, then a couple of hours later I am unable to use it, it says "build does not have the minimum 142 skill points...".
  11. VLADIMPALER Active Player

NVM i redid my toon.
  12. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Well....pound for pound they did kind of get screwed. A NJU mod consumed about 130 items (exos, simples, complexes, FEs) when created that are all worth 20XP individually when fed to augments (round numbers 2600XP), and my understanding is (have not logged in yet, headed there now) that if you take all those components via the NJU mod you made up till yesterday, not even including the fact you ground your butt off to put together 20 of these bad boys at 33 Essence apiece you get.....um.....20XP each mod.

If I'm wrong, cool...I'll be happy when I get in, but if I'm right that is kind of a lopsided equation. Screwed? Ok...maybe not. I suppose you could have made them worthless rather than near worthless. A blunted stick in the eye is marginally better than a sharp stick in the eye, but it's still a stick in the eye.

Reinheld
  13. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Just wanna write this down. So far, it seems to be working :) & once again * It's an pretty eximious DlC!
    i liked everything i saw with this new dlc from yesterday.. I also liked what you guys did with the Red Robin's cape around the shoulders and I still like it ************
    [IMG]

Can't wait to see what you guys do with the next Batman suit.

?when i don't know but I just can't wait.

P.S i also enjoyed the 2 new raids and I still do. To "DEV Teams" and Mepps.. Thanks ***

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I've so far enjoyed my first run through of the Titans raids and the open area missions but I have yet to receive any of the new adaptive augments? Is it a random drop? What am I missing cause I've done everything....
  15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

click on this link
    and read it ;)

https://www.dcuniverseonline.com/guides/dcuo-augments-guide-2018
  16. Turoc New Player

Any one that Played the 17 year old game, Anarchy Online, will feel at home with the augment system.
  17. The_Bamazon New Player

I REALLY liked the content for the Titans here. A lot of the newer Titan stuff gets Terra wrong -- This was a LOT better.
    Good job on the story here, guys.

**I wanted to ask, because I've searched and can't find it --- is there a way to turn off the Amanda Waller overture when a villain comes on with you? I've had "Enable Task Force X" set to OFF but she still talks over the intros every time. I didn't hear a word of the intro in the Duo or raid. So aggravating.
    • Like x 2
  18. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

First dlc since my very long break.....why is it free? (Event version) is this forever?
  19. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Oh great, that poor Suppresor Turret's Identity wasnt concealed, now everyone will know who he is. :D lol
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Usually free for two DLC's (the free all-access pass to Deluge ended the same time Titans popped)