That Feeling When A Piece of Gear Drops...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I feel like we need to make you a piece of content where you walk in and there's just smooth jazz piano playing, and nothing else.
    • Like x 22
  2. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Well excuse me for trying to pay you a compliment :p
    • Like x 1
  3. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

Can you put Home Turf Mods into a capsule like the Tactical Mods?
    The capsule idea works great on the go.
    • Like x 3
  4. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I was going to say Iceberg Lounge but then I remembered Pengbot Maximus and Penguin, so... no.

In all fairness though, I was running the event version of the duo today and it seems considerably... um... tuned.

I never thought it was possible to wipe in an event duo with my shield, but apparently I was wrong. Of course, it didn't help that my partner only spammed range attacks the whole time, lol. Good times.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s definitely not right, in my normal version run my guy went AFK during the iconic waves portion and my only response was “Why are these guys taking so long to die? Oh...”
    • Like x 1
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I think my duo partner was trying to go AFK, because he would just stand there for long periods of time. When I noticed, though, I made sure to bring all of the adds closer to him so we could have the fun of defeating them together. :D He sure started attacking soon enough after that, lol.
    • Like x 1
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Yeah, funny that. :D I was gonna go into this whole spiel about how self-preservation is the perennial motivator, but some other behaviour I’ve seen ingame would contradict that. HARD. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  9. Dazz-252 Committed Player

I never used to equip the dropped gear in the new DLC's because my stats wouldn't add up to my mods and the hassle of removing them, wasting resources, to then only get a new piece of gear drop and replace it within minutes. I just held out to buy the on vendor gear then re-mod.

So indeed, it is great to be free of all that. :)

As far as the DLC goes, I like it. Better than Deluge.
  10. SuperHarley Active Player

Hey, I'd take that!
  11. Dene Devoted Player

There is very little need to hoard too much, if any of it imo
    • Like x 1
  12. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

That's just silly. Robin has more than enough rage to go around... :D
  13. Quantum Rising Committed Player

He sounds like he plays too much. Tell him to drop the controller once in awhile. o_O
  14. Saami Loyal Player

What do you mean only ranged attacks? I only do ranged attacks and my damage is very good. I have done new duo normal version twice now. Not hard at all, but i am already cr 232 which is plenty for this content.
  15. DCUO Addict Committed Player

YES! AND...my CR went up in the middle of the raid!! I might start busting out my mobile R&D station for additional instant gratification :D

Gassius expressed it perfectly:
  16. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

My drop gears were literally just in my inventory just because the back of my head still has modding in mind.
    • Like x 1
  17. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

The first thing I thought off and did was this lol so much stress gone and tac mods in our base toooo WTF . Devs you guys need a fresh basket of homemade fresh Muffins with a touch of glazed butter on top smfh smh delicious.
    • Like x 2
  18. Dene Devoted Player

Cute. Mr Leader, very cute.

Considering that is what you say to me :p
  19. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

I need to break out of that old mentality of holding on to gear drops. I didn't even realize it until after I logged out last night that I didn't need to do that with every green and blue drop before upgrading. The purples I will hold until they open at max level.
  20. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

Wait nothing else? This means can't leave, either. o_O :D
    I wouldn't want to be stuck with Whisper A'daire in a endless content room,
    Where every time she dies she comes back stronger, and I have gadgets powers
    low level toon. lolol