Augment question

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Soke_Remy_Gambit, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

So there's other augments besides the basic ones they have us. Where how do we get the other ones? I read all the patch notes and what not and still have no idea. Any thoughts are welcome thanks.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Origin Augments (4) are granted to you today when you log in.

Adaptive Augments (2) are obtained from a mission in end-game Teen Titans. There are no Adaptive Augments prior to this end-game set. More of these will be added with each new DLC, but none will be added retroactively.
    • Like x 1
  3. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

So no plans for adding ones for Age Of Justice etc.?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Correct.
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I was gonna say I hope you’ve factored the fact that people will only have 4 augments until they get to episode 32, but I just realised they’ll always be able to get adaptive augments from whatever the current episode’s event versions are. Well played. ;)
  6. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Actually, they can't. You're pretty much stuck with 4 augments until endgame.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

May I ask the logic behind this? Why restrict people's stats to 4 augments until 230 cr?
  8. RealTegan Dedicated Player

It would be nice if there was a "lower level" adaptive augment that non end-game players could use to boost their stats just a little. Just a thought. Those empty slots are really going to bother some people. It could be fairly generic, just something to fill the space until a player reaches end-game.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I'm honestly shocked they thought people would be ok with those empty slots
    • Like x 3