I say....Good Job

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by EP Ice, Jul 18, 2018.

1. EP Ice Loyal Player

The augment implementation wasn’t as confusing as I thought it would and that is thanks to all that contributed to the guides and to the devs for their work on it!! It was pretty simple and laid out nicely!! It’s kind of hard to make mistakes!!

The only question I have is, the Total Recovery Kits says 0 xp for them. Am I missing something here (which I’m sure I am)?

The DLC looks great and Titans Island looks amazing! I haven’t played the content yet but I’m sure it will be just as good!

I just wanted to say that and as always Happy Gaming!!!
    • Like x 1
  2. Tarif Committed Player

You have to activate the total recovery kits, kind of like a gear or loot box, in order to turn them into an experience point booster.

Might want to wait to use though, I used one, and did not get the 35% experience point boost from it. I'll try another later after work. May be a bug, or I may have just been moving too fast on my lunch break.
    • Like x 1
  3. EP Ice Loyal Player

Thanks for the heads up.
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We just went through the booster process. We don't see any problems. Please let us know if anyone sees anything off.
  5. Avair Administrator

The boosters grant the experience when you actually hit the Upgrade button. If you note that an item currently has 1000 xp on it, then you add a 100 xp Exobyte and Exobyte Booster to the fortify queue, it will grant 135 xp upon hitting the upgrade button. The UI, before you hit the upgrade button will say something like 100 xp + 35%.

Try hovering over the Exobytes when the Booster is in there to see. Also, note that the Golden Exobytes do not get this bonus.
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

I find it very confusing that one can grind both Total Recovery Kits, and their converted state of Exobyte Boosters, as 20 point-each fuel for Augments. I barely caught myself from destroying stacks of 99 TRKs that way. Can those be made non-usable other than as intended?

And just because I'm confused: what exactly happens if you use only Exobyte Boosters in your Fortify row?
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Exobyte Boosters provide a 35% bonus to the XP you're fortifying, and just 10 xp by themselves. You wouldn't want to use all exobyte boosters, because you're bonusing almost nothing.

We'll check out TRKs being fortifiable.
    • Like x 3
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

TRKs are not supposed to be fortifiable. We will fix this. Please consume the TRKs to turn them into Exobyte Boosters.
    • Like x 2
  9. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The thing is, while they're TRK, they stack 99. But when you convert them, they're only 1 per slot. So if I were to convert 3 stacks of TDKs, I'd need 300 inventory slots. 5 stacks needs 500 slots. See the problem?

How about selling me some more inventory slots beyond those currently available when maxed out, if you'd like me to convert the TRKs?
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You can leave them stacked as TRKs for as long as you want.
    • Like x 1
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

But you said please.

;)
    • Like x 1
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Are the total recovery kits still available for purchase? I went through the marketplace and didn't see any in supplies. Will it be put back on the marketplace or something similar that provides the XP 35% boost in the near future?