WE NEED NEW POWER!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Dead13, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Dead13 Well-Known Player

11 month since u show up last water power and then u keeping silence. All players want fresh power to kepp playing this game!
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

I don't need a new power to keep playing this game. I need engaging content, challenging raids and feats. Where did you get the idea that we all need it?
    • Like x 10
  3. Draconiano Committed Player

I don't need a new power, I'm fine. Talk for yourself.
  4. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

Speak for yourself.
  5. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I am not absolute sure but I think the devs said that any work on existing powers and new powers are not on the horizon, not sure though
  6. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

Zero interest in a new power.
  7. Version San Diego Active Player

A new power so people can still use flurry shot and smoke bomb.
    • Like x 1
  8. The Canadian Level 30

A new power is the last thing this game needs, Balancing of the current powers, not just DPS side but support roles as well are needed first.
    • Like x 2
  9. Original Cryo boy Committed Player

I'm not seeing as much of that and think we'll see even less in the next dlc which has add heavy boss fights.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're not seeing much of that because we're in between episodes and most people are done with Deluge. They'll pop back up in a couple days.
  11. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

the devs should release the contentment power set :p
  12. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

No thanks.
  13. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Are you even an expert with multiple powers?
  14. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Who is ‘we’? I know I don’t.
    • Like x 1
  15. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

I need my legends buffed, not new power.
    • Like x 1
  16. Krossssss Well-Known Player

Many needs but don`t think a new power is one of them;)
  17. Soke_Remy_Gambit Well-Known Player

Nope I'm good looks like you're speaking for just you. I dont even use water. I'm a atomic tank forever. Would only try another tank power if it was interesting. Which I doubt cause I love atomic
  18. Frankzilla Committed Player

Why would you want another power added to the game they can't even maintain the ones already in game. In fact the last power they released is completely garbage cans and trash lids no where near balanced. How do you introduce a paid power in the game bottom tier from its inception no nerf neccessary.
  19. Ascended Well-Known Player

I wouldn't say no to a new power, but I think there's a long list of things the devs need to focus on first.

We've had the stats re-work, and now we're getting the crafting re-work. Style unlocking is up, but doesn't offer everything yet. I'm hoping PvP gets the overhaul it so desperately needs next.

And there's the alternative ways to level and build CR and SP that they keep talking about expanding on. I'm hoping to see some kind of "secret identity" content brought in, personally.

New powers are the last thing I want to see these guys put time and effort into. I'm not against a new power (and I got several amazing suggestions, naturally) but let's get the game into a nice, healthy place where all the parts work as intended before adding a new power.
  20. DC Urban Committed Player

Not interested in anymore elemental power ripoffs tbh. I would like more iconics like a Catwoman tree, or Bizzaro. More iconic powers would be cool. & Venom boost is in our current tree for all the "Serums promotes drug abuse" supporters.

This is probably the only way players would see a whip or other weapons.
    • Like x 1