Livestream Preview: Teen Titans & Augments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 5, 2018.

1. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Again...this is not the place to discuss Deluge.

Having said that, you had PLENTY of threads to discuss how you felt about this particular episode, why you've chosen now, on a Titans announcement to go off on it is beyond me. You didn't like it...ok, it happens, not all episodes will please everyone. The only point I can concede to you is the fact that it was heavily recycled content. But that was no secret. The only thing frustrating about Spindrift was dealing with players who don't know how to do objectives even when it's explained to them. I loved that it wasn't all tank and spank as usual...but hey, to each his own. By all means, give them your feedback....just don't wait until the announcement of the next episode to do it.

Have a Happy Titans Friday!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Trish Gardner New Player

I'm excited today is my bday, yayyy I'm 19 yrs old yayyy
  3. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. Son1cPT Well-Known Player

i just wanna ask this.
    so all the work im having in doin the r&d feats and i still working to do all of them,
    so that amount of feats will not exist anymore???
    i will not be able to finish them???
    wath you guys will do ???
  5. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

When was Blue Beetle in the Teen Titans?

oh, wait ... "This is not a Blue Beetle thread". :D
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

7. BumblingB I got better.

[IMG]
  8. foxhound008 New Player

Stop listening to the complaining. Your going to ruin the game for people who play more then 1 character. I can’t max out my artifacts as it is. Don’t make the gear the same way
    • Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Will you be covering any supply details on the augments system in particular? I'm sure simples and complexes will still be a thing and I'm guessing bits/bytes, but I'm going to go a little nuts if the scraps system is going to be used for old salvage materials. I've deleted or sold 1000's of those as I already completed the style sets associated with each 'scrap' set. Same can be said for old FE's even...it would be nice to know which things we should start stockpiling now....And for those of you who say 'just save all of it' feel free to send me some MC so I can add a few more slots to my inventory/bank....I just freed up about 10 slots a few months ago after sitting on Starro mats for a year, but then those filled up with Cats. Now those will be emptying as I use them and will be replaced by the 10 MoV box...can't wait till start sitting on everything again.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1
  10. iceman 11 New Player

Is this content going to be challenging or is it going to be completed within a week like everything else
  11. RealTegan Dedicated Player

I'm curious about your play style. I have alts at different levels so I can play different levels when I get bored with end-game or whatever. Is your goal to max out all your characters as fast as possible? Do you have a bunch of different powers/factions to keep the variety going, or do you have a massive force of similar characters?

I often wonder about people's goals in this game. When I stopped to think about it shortly after I started, I realized I wanted variety and fun, no matter what level my characters were, and my "endgame" is having a range of different things to do. So most of my toons are no where near endgame. In my opinion, which may not work for anyone else, having augments that take a long time to max out is a plus, not a negative. The artifacts are the same. I am enjoying the chase of getting them to the next level, although it can take an annoyingly long time.
    • Like x 2
  12. Darke Flame New Player

Augs & Armories.
    Do they save in armories?
    Will they swap when you switch armories?
  13. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

I bet you slap down 20 bucks in replays so you can be full elite in a week.
    • Like x 1
  14. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Devs, to be clear: the augment package you get on the 18th will be based on each toon's CR, not the mods they currently have, correct?
  15. Tygerfyre Committed Player

Augment questions and comments:
    • Will mods on equipment in our banks/inven also be converted to augment xp somehow?
    • As Capt. Dynamo mentions, will this be based on current CR, not on current mods? NerdOfPrey even mentioned during the stream that people haven't been bothering to mod, and I know I've just been making Alphas lately, so if we need to make better mods now, please let us know.
    • Has the full list of craft items been included in the items that can be poured into Augments or otherwise converted somehow? Exos, old mods, recovery kits, interfaces, focusing elements, etc?
    • How about allowing for a one time origin change per toon, given that the interface and augments seemed to be origin themed? I have a hero who is really a tech hero, but I put him with Wonder Woman because I hadn't used her as a mentor before. It sure would be nice to be able to move him to Tech if it's now going to affect how that hero sees the game.
    • I can see that augments tab in inven getting crowded if you start making new augments for each episode. Any chance that will be addressed? The scrolling list of augments could get long really quickly. Maybe have collapsible sections, like the old R&D interface, as a quick way to jump to the ones for whatever content you are playing.
  16. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

Great questions. Also, how do augments work with the different roles?
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you missed the preview livestream, you can catch the replay here:

• Like x 7
  18. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

Any chance we might have this new version of cyborg hand cannon as a style?
  19. d00dle1 New Player

I wish it wasn't damians boots tht were the OP item but what are ya gonna do. guess ill start grinding
  20. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Guys, seriously... stop complaining. Some players are going to be very, very satisfied with that style...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2