Couple Of Ideas I Just Thought Of

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

#1, can we get a spot in our bases to put up a statue of ourselves a la the league halls? Just make a spot like the amenity spot, a specific spot, and we should be able to have a statue of ourselves like we do the achievement statues in our league halls.

#2, during events where we get the remodeled Vault, instead of dropping a MoV, why not drop whatever event mark there is? For example, right now instead of dropping the free MoV, drop a free Sand Dollar? Or a Spooky Bite, Seed Pod, or Holly Leaf? Might get some people actually needing to buy a Vault ticket?

What do y'all think?
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If they added a seasonal mark, the prices on seasonal items would go up.
    • Like x 3
  3. nawanda Loyal Player

Yes to both.
    • Like x 1
  4. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Not necessarily. Make it once a week then. Point is, give people a reason to go to the Vault.
    • Like x 1
  5. Proxystar #Perception

Only if I get to stick 500 statues of myself in my base to max it out.
    • Like x 3
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

The vault hasn't been touched in ages, and finally receives some love. As someone still working on artifacts across multiple toons, I have plenty of reason to go to the vault still.

Although I'm not opposed to the idea of adding a seasonal mark, I don't think it will help as much as you think it will since you can buy 50 for $6
    • Like x 3
  7. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

The heads wouldn't fit :)
    • Like x 5
  8. Proxystar #Perception

$10 cause let's face it you can't load $6 :p
  9. Proxystar #Perception

You calling me a bobblehead?!?!
    • Like x 3
  10. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

I had to Google booblehead.

In the nicest possible way.
    • Like x 3
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Was it worth it?
    • Like x 2
  12. Caesar's Lion Dedicated Player

My life will never be the same.
    • Like x 5
  13. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

While I am all for anything that adds to what we can get handed to us.. Rock the vault has had a number of additions in the past year ...
    1. Armor drops No I am not talking styles I am talking the unatuned armor that now drops and can go as high as CR 190. Every day, if your a lengendary, you run the vault and leave with a piece of unatuned armor that can go as high as CR 190. Now this includes everything from weapons, jewelry and the 8 standard pieces of gear so you can eventually get all 15 pieces of gear up to CR 190 for both roles through free drops... That allows any player to get their combat rating as high as CR 218.... Which at the moment allows them into Deluge which is end game.

2, Nth Metal... Now if you just flat out hate the artifact system and refuse to use it this means nothing but for everyone else in about 1 minute's time you can run a vault mission (daily as a subscriber) and normally walk out with at least 150 XP in nth metal.. some times more.

3. Catalysts.. A bit of a stretch but with the new set up where we can buy ANY catalyst from Constantine or Vendors if you are a legendary member you can run the vault daily and walk away with 30 MOV. That works out to them pretty much handing you enough marks to buy 3 catalysts simply by running that 1 minute long mission every day.

Oh and last but by no meas least

4. Marks.. Not everyone playing the game is at end game and can only buy gear with things like Ultra Bucks or Atlantian Crowns. Can't recall for sure but until a player passes DLC 24 every single vendor is selling a complete set of armor (as in helm,chest, legs, shoulders, back, gloves, boots and belt) for a total of 91 marks. So once again legendary that runs the vault daily and gets that 1 mark a day just earned 1/3 the cot of a full set of gear doing 30 daily missions that take less than 60 seconds to complete.

The days of the vault being nothing but a way to grab a few styles (IF you get lucky) and some in game cash are long gone. One of the first things I do every day is run the vault to get it out of the way and grab my free goodies. Like I said they want to start handing me a Sand Dollar or whatever holiday cash is current every day I am more than willing to accept but unlike years ago the vault is hardly useless. Oh and there is no reason to think the changes are done.. Before Deluge came out the gear that dropped was not Cr 190.... When the Titan DLC arrives for all we know the armor dropping in the vault could go higher again
  14. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Only if I get to change the style of the statue to whatever I am currently wearing as well as change the statues emote or pose.
  15. Frankzilla Committed Player

Hey I got a great idea... let me know what yall think about it... I agree with that statue thing you know that idea is cute and all. But how about fixing the game i think that is like the best idea ever.
  16. nanoUSB Well-Known Player

I'd agree on the first point, a statue of ourselves might be pretty awesome if they don't leave out the hair like in armories.

The second point is a typical endgame player problem. I and many other low(er) level players can use every MoV we can get, still need some of the styles and the new (to me) scaling & unattuned Psycho drops are great!
  17. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

*sigh* I'm really getting tired of people gleaning what they want from what I post instead of actually reading it. Please go back and re-read my post again and please tell me where I said ANYTHING about using episode marks. I'll help you: I didn't in any way, shape, or form. I'm strictly talking about seasonal marks for the 4 or so times they deck the Vault out in seasonal style. #2, I didn't mention ANYTHING else about the Vault, just to give away a seasonal mark when they do the seasonal thing in the Vault, nothing more, nothing less so EVERYTHING you said had absolutely nothing to do with ANYTHING I posted, only what you gleaned. Somehow you gleaned that I wanted to completely revamp the Vault. Just in case you need reminding, here is my entire post on the Vault:

So, out of this, where did I say anything about removing styles, artifacts, armor, etc? Nowhere, that's where. I didn't even suggest getting rid of the MoV, just replacing it with a seasonal mark which is not that unreasonable. If you're so apoplectic about it then make it so there's a chance to get a seasonal mark. This is all I'm suggesting. What you're saying I'm suggesting is a complete mystery where you could have possibly have gotten out of my post.

I mean really people. Reading is fundamental.
  18. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

PLEASE GO BACK AND TELL ME WHERE I EVEN SUGGESTED ANY OTHER CHANGES TO THE VAULT! Jesus freaking crimminies. I'm trying to figure out the thought process here. I in no way suggesting any changes to the Vault but somehow this has turned into an accusation that I'm suggesting a complete revamp of the Vault. Where that came from I've no idea. Other people's children I guess.
  19. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

You know you're able to do this in the league hall, right?
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I think there is a medical term to wanting that many statues of yourself to look at... Can't quite put my finger on it... It's at the tip of my tongue... Hmm...
    • Like x 1